Reviews for Beautiful Day
emjoelle chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Beautifully done. You have such a poetic style. Great little one shot.
EM
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
*cries* so wonderfullllll *sniffle* ahhhhhh
Defiant Nefelibata chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I LOVE touching fluffy bits like this one! Thank you so much for writing it!
blissfire chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Beautiful is the perfect word for this. *love*
SilverTwilight103 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011

That line cracked me up! It took about five minutes for me to stop laughing. I can so see Sam doing something stupid like that. And I can really imagine Bee's reaction. LOL.

Loved it!

-Twilight
asdf42 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful story :)
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I love Sam's ongoing "the ants are calling in reinforcements and are living in a bunker under my left shoe!"

"How is a raven like a writing desk?" Sam, that's not nice, it doesn't even have a proper answer.

'And then he promptly ran outside into the yard carrying a roll of aluminum foil and shouting into the sky: "Shock me!"' *quiet giggles* What a little monster.
Cru- That Uptown Girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Gah.

This is most adorable thing I have ever read, I think. c: I hardcore wish I could comment on every last bit of it, but I don't know what to say

You had me smiling through the whole thing, because it was so easy to picture the situations you described. Simple, stupid, pointless things that we love so much. And, now, the bots love 'em too, apparently. C:

(also, I hardcore dig the warmth bit. That's one of those things that sticks with you. )

Excellent job! You are a fabulous writer C:
Lina03 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Awww, I just love this little look into Bee's mind, it's very sweet but very human in a way...thanks for sharing, I loved it!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Oh Bee, you're just trying to melt my heart, aren't you? His little introspection is adorable and bittersweet and eye-opening all at the same time, and so very sweet and hart-warming. These two are damned special, really, and the ending with the warmth makes a huge smile cross my face.
Star-Struck Inu chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Beautiful.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Ah that is simply beautiful, no other word for it. Liked how you managed to touch on a number of deeper issues in general and that well it was filled with warmth, for lack of a better description. Perfect. Though, and while i think i know or at least on a half-formed status, ill ask anyway, what the secret in the eyes was u were refering to? Cheers :D
marblepanda chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This was beautiful. I love how you combined the serious with the almost insignificant and turned that into a truly inspiring world view. This is a very uplifting story that I will be sure to read in the future.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This is such a beautiful story!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »