Reviews for Beautiful Day
nikesilvermoon chapter 1 . 9/22
Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of fanfiction! A great exploration of humanity in the eyes of the Autobots and the relationship between Sam and Bumblebee. Bromance (well that's how I see it based on how you wrote it) at its best!
Gosh I love this a lot
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 7/11
I will read this every single to,e I feel down because it makes me so happy. I love it
bittyskitty94210 chapter 1 . 1/3
a lovely read, thanks for writing it. made my day :)
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
This is beautiful. Extremely and utterly amazing. Well done.
conchick chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Beautifully done. You have such a poetic style. Great little one shot.
EM
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
*cries* so wonderfullllll *sniffle* ahhhhhh
Defiant Nefelibata chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I LOVE touching fluffy bits like this one! Thank you so much for writing it!
blissfire chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Beautiful is the perfect word for this. *love*
SilverTwilight103 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011

That line cracked me up! It took about five minutes for me to stop laughing. I can so see Sam doing something stupid like that. And I can really imagine Bee's reaction. LOL.

Loved it!

-Twilight
asdf42 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful story :)
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I love Sam's ongoing "the ants are calling in reinforcements and are living in a bunker under my left shoe!"

"How is a raven like a writing desk?" Sam, that's not nice, it doesn't even have a proper answer.

'And then he promptly ran outside into the yard carrying a roll of aluminum foil and shouting into the sky: "Shock me!"' *quiet giggles* What a little monster.
Cru- That Uptown Girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Gah.

This is most adorable thing I have ever read, I think. c: I hardcore wish I could comment on every last bit of it, but I don't know what to say~

You had me smiling through the whole thing, because it was so easy to picture the situations you described. Simple, stupid, pointless things that we love so much. And, now, the bots love 'em too, apparently. C:

(also, I hardcore dig the warmth bit. That's one of those things that sticks with you. )

Excellent job! You are a fabulous writer~ C:
Lina03 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Awww, I just love this little look into Bee's mind, it's very sweet but very human in a way...thanks for sharing, I loved it!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »