Reviews for Nowell
CSI FAN chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Just perfectly sweet )
chiops chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Very nice story, and it is good to think that this could really happen - off screen.

Thanks a lot!
mischiefrg chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Enjoyed this fic and I could see this happening on the show. Her coming back and then leaving again. At least there's hope.
MajandraNova chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Aw, so cute, so cute. Sara's not back, but at least they're okay. I loved the story.
cancsifan chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Beautiful. Was thrilled to see you had posted a new fic. I can see Grissom reacting in this way. Since he is usually so reserved, it is not unthinkable that after "dealing" with her absence he would collapse to the floor. Had they re-united in the lab I think he would have held himself together, but in the privacy of their own home on what was to be a miserable holiday, his reaction seems genuine to me. Well done.
Keegan Paige chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Absolutely lovely.

This tops my list of GSR stories that have Sara returning. I love that I can see it happening!

jenbachand chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This was very lovely. I can only hope there are scenes like that we just don't get to see. :)
LosingInTranslation chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Long haired and blow dried Angora at that! LOL

I needed a nice little piece of fluff to get me through this night. Thank you for a soft place to land. :D
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
OH I LOVED THIS FIC! Made me very happy to see Sara home for Christmas. Great job!
dirtylabrat chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
OMG! I'm grinning from ear to ear! LOVE IT!
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
jenstog chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Marry me. Seriously. I'll tell my husband I had a change of heart- he'll understand. Loved the story.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2