Reviews for Nova
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
wow! i really liked this fanfic! u did great! will there be more chapers? i hope so! but even if not, it was still REALLY good. amazing job. :D
superanimated chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
...THANK YOU!
kittiekat10105 chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
I've read this several times! Please keep it going!
Darth Sanctus chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
I think that you are making the families reaction to Jacen missing alot less important than it should be. "Luke smiled at his family, all gathered now except Jacen. But worrying about Jacen now was pointless." This is a quote from this chapter and I was suprised. I mean Jacen is getting tortured out of his fucking mind and the most Luke says is 'worrying is pointless'.
nerdtron chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
come on! i really wanna know what he saw in his dream! will u please update?
QuixoticQuest chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Please update! _
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Amazing job! I liked this one as much as I liked your other one. I was bummed about Anakin's death and I like what you've done to continue the story. More please! _
QuixoticQuest chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Great story! I look forward to reading more!
saberstorm chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
Are you going to update anytime soon? I don't mean to push, but Anakin Solo was one of my favorite characters, and I was really annoyed when he died. That's why I'm writing a fanfic where he didn't die the way everyone thought he did, and I'm bringing him back.

(Of course, I also happen to think that the Legacy of the Force series is an embarrassment to Star Wars in general.)
nerdtron chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
i just read one with the force, and it was amazing. if u don't hurry up and finish the next chapter... i may do something evil. no idea what, but mark my words it'll be worse than Jacen's fate. Mark my words!
deidi chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
awsome! write more please!
saberstorm chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
This is cool! Keep it up!
nerdtron chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
this is really good! i almost cried when anakin died so im glad someone decided to bring him back. hope u update it soon.
EternalFire chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
More! There is not enough Anahiri romance out there, so you need to update yesterday. Anahiri is why I don't consider anything after the midway point of Star by Star as canon.

A couple of things, one there were a few very distracting typos, so try and do a better job proofreading. Also, having Anakin be so fast as to be nearly invisible seems a little much.
Tom chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
I really think this is a good story. I always hated how star by star ended because Anakin Solo and Tahiri Veila were my two favorite charecters and I think they should have let him live so their friendship could have progressed into an actual romantic relationship. I also would have enjoyed seeing Anakin around later in legacy of the force so we could see a fight between him and Darth Caedus brother vs brother. I hope you continue this because so far it is really good.