Reviews for A Growing Affection
TheYawningCat chapter 1 . 9/7
I really enjoy this concept...but it seems extremely rushed to me. Like all of the sudden Naruto goes from 'oh Hinata' to 'I could love her and be happy with her for the rest of my life'. Even beyond that it this whole chapter seems like a lot happening in too little time. On the flip side your writing is good and it like I said I really like this idea for starting theor relationship.
Started reading this a looong time ago but never read the end until now. A while part of my life is over now :(
CrownedHero16 chapter 1 . 9/5
K
wery8 chapter 138 . 8/13
h5 bbg7blb hvuh bh5impious
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 53 . 8/12
But is that tv 4k with HDR. Sakura was being a savage and not the good kind.
wery8 chapter 45 . 8/1
ΔΊ we
NicoDaval chapter 143 . 7/19
Something that's special with your story is the fact that you kill people that I totally didn't expect. I was surprised that Jiraya was still alive but I was starting to think that he would live on... Boum ! He's dead. And suddenly BOOM ! Gai's dead... Why... One of my favourite character alongside Hinata and Lee is Gai. I absolutely love his antics with Lee, there're so funny. But I need to get used to character death as one of the story I'm gonna read once I'm done with yours is "Naruto: Chronicles of The Seventh" and it apparently contains a lot of character death. But rest assured that even after being done with your story, I'll one day read it again. It may not be straight away because there's a ton of other anime I want to watch and I have around 90 other stories to read. But first I need to keep on reading.
NicoDaval chapter 130 . 7/16
Ahhhhh... Nice ! As you said previously, all would be explained ! And it was indeed ! It was a really good plan and I would never have guessed such a thing. YOSH ! 40 left to go... Wait... 40 ? That's not a good thing... *starts crying*
NicoDaval chapter 127 . 7/16
I've seen your authors note and I'm going to read the rest of your arc and story but I still wanted to let you know what I would've wrote if I hadn't seen your author's note:
I'm kind of unhappy with how the fights unravel. Ok I kind of guess that you don't want Naruto to one shot everyone, it would get a little uninteresting at the end I suppose. But from what I've read during the 126 previous chapters, we can say that this Naruto is way stronger than in the anime. The fact that he can use 4 chakra natures plus multiple Rasengans without clones (sometimes) or without Sage art, he comparable to 9-tails Naruto. But he seems to struggle so much against a grey Shozoku. But when he fights against the Reaper or Madara he still gonna be even with them and then win. Which means he's way stronger than the grey guy right ?
Another thing I that slightly bothers me. During his first fight with Madara, just after getting the bloodline, I remember Naruto being ULTRA fast, to the point that Madara couldn't even react to his movements, even with the Sharingan. I'm not sure if it was under the Ascending Fox form or without. If it was with the Ascending Fox, he should still be way faster than a lot of the ninjas he comes across. Maybe I'm wrong you tell me
NicoDaval chapter 116 . 7/15
Hahaha I loved that chapter !
NicoDaval chapter 96 . 7/14
Ok I know what I'm gonna say isn't related to this chapter but I usually load a bunch of pages and read when I don't have wifi. I wanted to know if you were gonna explain properly what Naruto's Kekkei Genkai consists of or if you were gonna let us discover bits by bits ? It seems that thanks to it, he's a lot faster, can do the Ascending Fox and has an ABSURD regeneration (which is funny as hell).
I also thought that you were gonna suddenly find a way to say "Boom, Naruto's parents are alive !", you had me worried there. But if I had to guess why they came up during the jutsu, it would be because Naruto fused with Kyuubi and Kyuubi's greatest dead foes where Yukihana and Minato. Regarding this matter, did you choose Yukihana because at the time you wrote the story we still didn't know who was his mother ? Or you simply wanted to change ?
NicoDaval chapter 90 . 7/13
Ok I get it, chapter 90... God I fucking loved it !
NicoDaval chapter 78 . 7/13
Wow the last few chapters were amazing ! So much suspense and then Bam ! Big revelation with Kyubi and big sacrifice from her ! The "back story" of the Bijuu is really clever and well thought ! So I guess there won't be any "Rikudo Sennin".
I saw the death of some coming up (the story can't be a perfect, soleone has to die otherwise it's boring) and I'm thankfull it's Kankuro that died. I feel bad about saying this, I really like Kankuro, but I'm glad it's him and nor Shika or Choji. By the way, I love the fact that Ino loves Choji and that she had to convince him that she wasn't lying. It feels like real love.
I'm starting to think that once they get Naruto back, Hinata is going to be so happy (and it's understandable), we're gonna have some... sexy time ! But has your story isn't M-rated, you probably haven't wrote a lemon. Just by curiosity, do you simply dislike lemons or you fear you won't do a good job at it ?
Peace
NicoDaval chapter 61 . 7/13
I kind of resent Sakura here. Can't she understand that Naruto loves Hinata ? Naruto never had more than a childhood crush on Sakura. Well we'll see later. I'm ready to make a bet that Sasuke will find a way to "come back"...
NicoDaval chapter 54 . 7/12
ouuuhhhh much mystery there... Sounds good !
3,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »