Reviews for A Growing Affection
Guest chapter 170 . 12/21/2016
That was awesome, thank you!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2016
What a beautiful and excellent series spin-off! Its like I'm reading the original manga its so well put together. You've obviously done your research, I can tell just by reading each chapter, and I'm only on chapter 17! I'm glad someone as talented and enthusiastic as you is part of this ship, and I can't wait to read the next chapter! The fluff is adorable, and there isn't too much of it in a chapter, so the reader gets the impression of realism; which is nicely done; and each event as the story progresses doesn't end too quickly, nor do the action parts seem boring. Overall; as a fellow shipper; this is a wonderful piece that I can't put down, and I can't wait to read more! Please continue writing, you have the knack and talent for it.
- Sehunl0velyl0ve!
Animesh Khanra chapter 170 . 12/6/2016
it is a great writing skill is superb.
thanks for such a good story.
carry on writing and give us such good stories.
Animesh Khanra chapter 28 . 11/17/2016
this story is too damn that you use some words instead of names like 5th master of ! this type of word always enrich your story. thanks for such a good story.
Animesh Khanra chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
story is getting more driving me crazy. thanks for such a good story.
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 86 . 10/29/2016
i think the guy is going to set up traps before the fight
Hunter9229 chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
This first chapter draws you in, and I didn't drown in bad grammar and english thanks for that. the last fic i was ready was good but the grammar, pacing, use of english or japanese in the wrong spots and how it was written made it had to continue. I look forward to the rest of this fic!
Jarvis R. Yeriel chapter 38 . 10/19/2016
Man... reading this chapter is like watching a cute kitten video online. It's one of those things that always makes me go, "Agh... Cuteness Overload! ."
This chapter isn't just overwhelmingly adorable, but it's aso very very heartwarming. Between NaruHina and ShikaTema, seeing such well rounded characters come together is incredibly satisfying. Also: this was hilarious - "I like you Temari. Capital 'L' like. Don't care that your brother is the scariest person I've ever met 'like'." XD Oh man... that line cracks me up every time.
I'm not sure if I'll ever get tired of rereading this story. It's as rich in story and writing quality as... well, as Naruto itself. This is far and away the best FanFic I have ever read.
R. Firelight chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Lol, I thought this was a one shot.
And I'm thinking, oh, so cute! I need to read this! And then I finished the chapter, and looked down.
170.
One hundred freaking SEVENTY CHAPTERS!
Who are you and how do you have this much time?!
I think you win the record for most chapters in a fanfic EVER. Seriously. Wow.
Jarvis R. Yeriel chapter 85 . 10/8/2016
Heh heh heh... I love this series of chapters. It's pretty fun to read, mostly because it describes a particularly timeless romance trope. Not to mention how many people deservedly get wrecked throughout it.
Plus, it's entertaining to read Hyouta's dialogue, because I picture him sounding like Leonard Nemoy (God rest his soul).
Jarvis R. Yeriel chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Man, I've already read through most of this story. But this chapter makes me want to Squee every time I read it. One, because it handles character development accurately and humorously. Two, because it shows a major plot point take affect in a way that's sudden, but not forced. Three, because Hinata had a good reason for coming out of her shell, and it paid off both times. The first time, it was because she had nearly lost all respect for the guy who stole her heart. And the second time, she was joyful over the fact that Naruto now shared her feelings (at least to some extent).
*sighs* This chapter warms my heart every time I read it. :-)
otakuficwriter chapter 41 . 9/30/2016
aside from the fact that yukihana wasn't naruto's mom's name everything is good...
aleddster94 chapter 100 . 9/25/2016
b
TheYawningCat chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I really enjoy this concept...but it seems extremely rushed to me. Like all of the sudden Naruto goes from 'oh Hinata' to 'I could love her and be happy with her for the rest of my life'. Even beyond that it this whole chapter seems like a lot happening in too little time. On the flip side your writing is good and it like I said I really like this idea for starting theor relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Started reading this a looong time ago but never read the end until now. A while part of my life is over now :(
3,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »