Reviews for A Growing Affection
Pom Rania chapter 129 . 5/9/2015
Ah, A-Team; switching it up a bit, eh? Unless there was an A-Team anime... *imagines*
Pom Rania chapter 122 . 5/9/2015
Okay, I don't get that reference at the end. I take it that it's from an older anime, then?
Pom Rania chapter 119 . 5/9/2015
I recognize that one; it's from Get Backers!
Pom Rania chapter 114 . 5/8/2015
*sniff* That was simply beautiful.
Pom Rania chapter 111 . 5/8/2015
"Selective physics" eheheheh. I love it.
Pom Rania chapter 96 . 5/7/2015
Sakura is a BOSS.
I don't get the pun. Is it just that I'm a bit tired, or is it rather obscure, or what?
Pom Rania chapter 90 . 5/7/2015
Awww!
All in all, this was a VERY satisfying chapter, on multiple levels.
Pom Rania chapter 87 . 5/7/2015
Hahaha, that guy got OWNED! Point one for the good guys!
Although now I'm wondering if he'll show up later on...
Pom Rania chapter 79 . 5/7/2015
Ooh, now I like that, a bloodline trap.
Pom Rania chapter 68 . 5/6/2015
Okay, I loved this chapter. Especially the "cover your head" bit.
Pom Rania chapter 41 . 5/5/2015
Maid!Gaara eh? Hmm, I'll have to remember that idea...
Eheheh, and NOBODY wants to help him move. Makes sense. I only like it when I can sniff around the person's old (current) place and see if there's anything they don't want to take with them, that I can have.
Pom Rania chapter 39 . 5/5/2015
I feel I should take a moment to tell you how I came across your story. Like so many other fics for me, it was via TV Tropes; specifically, the page Redemption Equals Life. Now I stopped regularly following Naruto a while ago (I've read a few chapters since, and I have a rough idea of how canon goes), but I have enough of a background in that 'verse to be able to follow stories, particularly canon-divergence AUs. The last Naruto AU story I read ended with everyone dying (literally everyone on the whole planet), so I was a bit hesitant; but although I read almost none of the TVT spoiler tags (I know of three characters who will die in upcoming chapters, but not how or when), under Mood Whiplash it at least didn't say "destruction of all multicellular life" for the end of the last "book", so that's something.
In case you're curious, the "other story" I've been referring to is called "Gender Confusion". It's a very good, nice story; except for the last three chapters. The antepenultimate chapter, well, it's a big-ass battle for the fate of the world so you'd expect some characters to die anyways; the first half of the penultimate chapter a whole lot of other people die, but it gives an emotional impact; then the main character dies, and in that there's something released that kills everyone. The last chapter (of semi-canonicity) is just the gods discussing what to do next. HOWEVER, if you stop reading before the three or four last chapters, it's a really good story.
Pom Rania chapter 38 . 5/4/2015
Awww!
Now that's a good place for me to stop reading for the night.
Pom Rania chapter 37 . 5/4/2015
That... actually makes a lot more sense, with Kyuubi being female.
Pom Rania chapter 36 . 5/4/2015
Okay yeah, that was AWESOME. And I love the Naderpto (Derpruto? Naruderp?) of him forgetting the names, and having the technique explained via a movie example.
3,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »