Reviews for A Growing Affection
delphinous chapter 170 . 1/24/2015
well, i'm sorry that i haven't found and read this story sooner, because it was quite a fun read. it's not the best story i've ever read but it's probably one of my top 20 fanfictions across all genres. so well done and thanks for such a good story.
Bardic Knowledge chapter 167 . 1/6/2015
Slight issue here: "Yang" is light, and "Yin" is darkness.

I'm sure someone else has mentioned this, and I know that the fic's been done for just over three years now, but it's one of those things what bugs me.

Loving it, by the by. Found it through TV Tropes.
passanger chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Naruto's reaction is sooooo OOC and unrealistic. It's very off putting.
wolf chapter 169 . 12/16/2014
Big fan man, and I love your work.
Kat Woman chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
Naruto is the GOD of Shadow Clone Jutsu. And gotdamn their are a lot of chapters in this thing.
PugTheMagician chapter 38 . 12/14/2014
This story is already shaping up to be one of my favorites and i have only just finished book one. One of the major reasons i like it so much is you actually show progression between naruto and hinata to establish the relationship and you don't rush it, thats one of the easiest ways to ruin a story in my opinion. I like the original arcs you have made rather than blindly following canon as gospel. For one thing, ylu delve more into the demon side of things, actually showing there is more to the demons than just the biju. Doraku was a very interesting creature with his vampiric abilities and his retention of kekei genkai.i like that you gave him a weakness such as him storing the blood of his victims away rather than consuming them. I thought the temporary truce between naruto and sasuke was interesting, especially sasuke actually relying on naruto to come up with the plan. I like thatthrough that arc you showed that demons can only be killed by demons (will that be explained?) and narutos new blood clone jutsu. I was intrigued by this league of shadows, what is it? And also the possibility of naruto possibly merging with kyuubi. I thought the reaper was a very interesting adversary with her ability to cast jutsu with just her voice and also the new jutsu you created that negates chakra. Its weakness though, i am confused how it stops the negation. I also like that you highlight in her the under apreciated and never seen after the bridge battle technique of increasing speed using chakra. I found the creation of kitsune to be interesting, and poetic in a way with how you had the base be the presents from sakura and hinata. I look forward to seeing all the strange things it can do. I mean, imagine the rasen blade with futon rasengans: instant chainsaw sword :P . I thought it interesting how both the orochimaru and itachi fights differed simply because sasuke defected a couple months early. I was a bit dissapointed in karin and suigetsus total and utter anhihilation though, i feel there was too big of a build up for them or maybe it was just my curiosity of sasuke and karins plans. No matter, its more realistic this way. Thats another thing i like: you don't shy away from death. I'm pretty sure i can count on my fingers the number of good non-dark naruto fics i have read where he is okay with killing when needed as a ninja is expected to. Ooh, i forgot about the holiday arc. Honestly, naruto is way too high profile and recognizable a guy to be any good in undercover. Hell, he is in a princess fuin movie throwing ninjutsu around like its going out of style, reeeeelly good way to ruin undercover right there. Sorry, that was more a rant on his inability to go undercover than your arc. Your arc was very good, especially since it highlighted that while ninjas they are still also kids. I found it funny that at the end it was just a D rank missing nin wanted for stealing a pack of cigarettes that caused all this. The offer from the damyos daughter was certainly interesting as well, it added a nice sense of drama. I like that you seem more liberal with people having and using summons, i feel it is an underapreciated ninja art (except in the case of anko and orochimaru of course). I loved how the true sound village arc went. I found all your leutenants very interesting. I like that through yori you showed both the hard things you must do in war and also the consequences of not winning against the sealed demon inside you. My favorite though was the ringing palms guy, that taijutsu style sounds amazing and admittedly more damaging than the gentle fist, if not more deadly. I also like how you showed its weakness in tentents weapon choice. Another ninja art i feel is underapreciated yet you show very well is seduction. I like how you play with that, especially with us thinking kakashi actually was caught by it. I liked the fight against kabuto, how he was toying with naruto and both of their various powerups throughout, especially kabutos shikotsumyaku armor. I like that at the end it was his overconfidence that cost him his arm more than anything. I especially liked the fact kyubi took control of narutos blood clone and her decision to watch the sunset rather than only kill one or two of narutos friends (both because i like his friends and it shows the pleasures of freedom she has to do without) and most of all i like her discussion on absolut evil. Lastly i like how naruto and hinata finally got together, it seems much more realistic than some of the drivel i have come across so far. I look forward to the next book
BraveVesperia chapter 68 . 11/22/2014
by the way the genjustsu thing is BS. like the story on the whole but the justifications on that were dodgy
Ornstein the Dragon Slayer chapter 53 . 11/6/2014
Dammit I wanted that stir-fry recipe.
Illuminated chapter 57 . 10/18/2014
Coif, not quaff.
shugokage chapter 170 . 10/14/2014
This is my second time through this wonderful story and I must say it it is absolutely incredible and thanks for the time and effort you put into it!
Illuminated chapter 19 . 10/12/2014
Cool villain, but the typos were very distracting in this chapter.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Erm. You forgot something in this chapter:

"First, I am going to teach you both the."

The technique is named "Body Pathway Derangement" or "Ranshinshou" according to Narutopedia.
TheKaiSenpai chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
You might want to change the name of Naruto's mom now that we know who she is. That little tick ruins the flow for someone who knows it's Kushina. I had to double take and cringed whenever I went over your made up name.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
The story is so interesting and I am all for the pairing because I always like Hinata in all my pairings but the thing I said about Kushina wasn't at you because I didn't know about what you did for the name of the mother of Naruto.

I wonder if you have any thing that you object what Kishimoto did because I personally don't like his habit of not explaining the plot in detail after it happens because it takes him forever to explain the plot just like he took forever to explain the death of Rin.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Hiashi is acting very distrustful and like a jerk in here but how will react when he knows about the relationship of Naruto and Hinata and both their training are benefiting each other very well.
3,091 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »