Reviews for A Growing Affection
Shinobi Gatana chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
I loved Hinata's speech at the end of the chapter. Riveting!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
Ut oh. Hiashi's going to cause trouble.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Ah. I like this Yuki Uzumaki. I'm guessing Kushina had not been revealed yet?
Shinobi Gatana chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
I loved the Hokage's reaction to the mini-rasengans. Lol
Shinobi Gatana chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
Why, oh why did you have to write a chapter like this. It makes me use a word I highly hide from my day to day activity... ADORABLE! Noooo.
guedesbrawl chapter 170 . 6/30/2015
your story was increadible! everywithing was amazingly well-done especially the OCs. i really dislike Ocs but yours were done well enough.

the only big problem with your story is that you did it too early... i mean, right now we do know stuff like the other jinchuurikis or who naruto's mom is. not your fault tho!

OH... there is something else... something that drove me away from this fic a few times years ago... Naruto and Hinata act a bit ooc in chapter 1. I get hinata being angry but i don't believe she would be able to keep her cool while hearing naruto "insult her' let alone when confronting him about it... and i simply don't see naruto handling the situation as smoothly as he did.

you might want to revise that first chapter to better fit their personalityies, beyond that... i have one question... it would take a long time to get to that point but i'm planning on (maybe) doing a rewrite fic about Naruto, could i "steal" your idea for the Jonin Trials but adding a bit more to it? your idea makes too much sense man!
XandreadX chapter 170 . 6/21/2015
I would like to put this simply, i absolutely loved your story, what an excellent read.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
This chapter was Boring but the story is pretty good
Firefox1000 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Good effort. But you gotta work at letting things flow more naturally. Naruto wouldn't have suddenly been able to make all those mental leaps when Hinata slapped him. Most people are more dazed/shocked from being slapped than that. And while Naruto's intellect DID improve during Shippuden, it's not quite THAT advanced, nor his thought processes that eloquent.
Bob chapter 170 . 5/31/2015
Congrats
Evanexus chapter 170 . 6/1/2015
I don't always post reviews. I've never found it necessary. But in this case, I feel as though I should thank you. This story, though it's fan fiction, has felt very real. The deaths were well timed and left impacts, especially with Sasuke and Jiraiya, and the happy moments were very memorable. This will likely be my favorite fan fiction story of all time, and now that I've finished it, I feel the same feeling I felt once I finished the actual manga. I hope you continue to make wonderful stories, and maybe some more fics of Naruto. Anyways, it was a great story, one I hope I don't forget, and I hope to see more content from you in the future! Have a good one!
zigmas chapter 160 . 5/28/2015
I just WISH Kishi made Hinata THIS awesome.
Cause she IS.
Ahyah chapter 170 . 5/27/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Kudos to you for a great read.
Leonineus chapter 170 . 5/27/2015
A beautiful ending to a stunning fanfiction which took me about two weeks to read but had me spellbound for every minute.

This is DEFINITELY going on my rereading list.
bob chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
this has even more chapters than my favorite 41 chapter fanfic shifting fox awesome!
3,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »