Reviews for A Growing Affection
Gravenimage chapter 36 . 7/4/2008
Great chapter updat soon.
the DragonBard chapter 36 . 7/4/2008
Problem, Rasenshuriken doesn't grind like Rasengan does, it invelops the target in a sphere of wind chakra that attacks the cells, like poison or radiation.
inu-rulz chapter 35 . 6/30/2008
*gasps in surprise* thats that one kekegenki! the one guy that gara defeted when he was still a junchuriki! when he made that bear looking thing out of the toughest minerals in the ground he made into sand! i remember! thats a first!
kyuubilord chapter 35 . 6/28/2008
update soon
Dragon Man 180 chapter 35 . 6/28/2008
Interesting, I can't wait to see how Naruto's fight with Kabuto ends! I hope he makes that bastard suffer!
Gravenimage chapter 35 . 6/27/2008
Great story update soon.
pokemaniacbill chapter 35 . 6/27/2008
Love this story. It's interesting and I've re-read it maybe twice.

Sometimes I wouldn't mind a touch more detail, it's occasionally very slightly fuzzy that way. This is far and away above many other stories, and I'm always pleased when it updates.

*grins* And the exposition dialogue you use is so very shounen while remaining interesting in print.

Keep kicking ass.
Silver Warrior chapter 35 . 6/27/2008
whoa! Kabuto's integrated some Kaguya blood into himself? Or maybe just some of Kimimaro?
Anthony1 chapter 35 . 6/27/2008
Obviously the fight between Naruto and Kabuto was the main focus of this chapter and I have to say I liked what you did with it. The set at the beginning was a good way to show that the two are able to get under the skin of the other and the cliffhanger at the end really helped to set up for whatever is to come in the next chapter.

So, until next time, see ya and keep up the good work.
kyuubilord chapter 34 . 6/23/2008
update soon
Xela Cir chapter 34 . 6/23/2008
The group is back in harmony. Another one bites the dust. Please update soon. (sorry the chap was great but I can't find anything to comment on)

inu-rulz chapter 34 . 6/23/2008
aw that was so cute! but i thought that anko and kakashi were going out? :(
Dragon Man 180 chapter 34 . 6/23/2008
Iruka is in charge since he's the most level headed member of the team. Nice team work, and I like Anko's snakes. I can totally see her breeding many types.
Silver Warrior chapter 34 . 6/23/2008
o, great back story for Team Hizashi. Loved it.
Anthony1 chapter 34 . 6/22/2008
I was somewhat surrpise by this chapter as I didn't expect a chapter that basically focus on the history between Iruka, Anko and Yugao. Though I got to say that this was a nice way to give a better understanding on what happened between the three characters. In general, this was a nice chapter.

I was wondering about something. How many chapters are left in this fight for Sound and in the story in general? You don't need to answer, I was just curious is all. Well, until next time, see ya and keep up the good work.
3,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 204 .. Last Next »