Reviews for A Growing Affection
rallybabe89 chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
O man this chapter is deja vu. i swear i have read this story before. idk but thats weird the entire confrontation with hiashi seems so fresh in my mind. its so weird. great job. i hate sakura...lets beat her up. please?
vnvanman chapter 25 . 4/27/2008
Humiliated and alone again. This time, Sasuke has no one to go and seek power from.
rallybabe89 chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
that's just cute. i can't wait till sakura gets her butt kicked by hinata.
TheDon1023 chapter 25 . 4/27/2008
are you telling me that Sasuke was gettin laid before Naruto? inconceivable! Blasphemy i tell you! anyways that was a pretty frickin sad ending between those two. anyways until next time

-The Don
Anthony1 chapter 25 . 4/27/2008
This was a different change to how the actually fight between the two Uchiha brothers and I'm glad to see that. The death of Sasuke's group was a surprise but I'm curious about something. Unless I'm mistaken but what happen to the other member of the group, Jugo?

What Itachi said at the end of the brotherly fight does make you wonder. What'll Sasuke do now that he's abandoned Konoha and killed Orochimaru? Add to the fact that the team that he put together is now gone you've got to wonder what the younger Uchiha will do now.

Anyway, until next time, see ya and keep up the good work.
Silver Warrior chapter 24 . 4/26/2008
a good start to the Sasuke/Itachi battle. I hope it turns out MUCH differently than in canon (ie, Itachi utterly pwning Sasuke)
Anthony1 chapter 24 . 4/25/2008
A good little fight between the two Uchiha brothers. However, I think that we haven't seen what Sasuke and Itachi can do. Hope to see you update this story again soon.
thefourthhokage chapter 24 . 4/25/2008
oh shoot thats a twist lol

-the4th-
Kyrial Arthian chapter 23 . 4/25/2008
Let me just start off by saying, I am quite surprised that this fic doesn't have very many reviews. Most awesome fics have at least a few hundred, if not a few thousand. It's kinda confusing that this one doesn't; I dunno why it hasn't earned more attention! But I digress.

I'll admit, when I first started reading it, I was almost turned away. The beginning seemed too sudden at first glance; it looked like Naruto and Hinata would suddenly be thrust together out of nowhere, for no reason other than convenience. Thankfully, I kept reading, and found that this wasn't the case. Their relationship worked itself out quite realistically. I dunno what else to say, really; I love what you've done with the fic so far, and I can't wait to see more!
Silver Warrior chapter 23 . 4/18/2008
o, loved seeing Hinata lay the verbal smackdown Hanabi. *snickers* Naruto's so prepared to face Kakashi. He may wanna up that 40% to more like 75% due to Naruto's knowledge of hi,.
Darth-Taisha chapter 23 . 4/17/2008
Nice job, it is nice to see Hanabi turn around and stop being a brat.
Anthony1 chapter 23 . 4/17/2008
I've been reading this story for a while and I got to say that I like what you're doing with this story overall. As for the chapter itself, the character growth that Hanabi is showing is nice and the interaction between the group was nice and simple.

With how this chapter ended it seems as though you'll be having Naruto and Hanabi participate in the upcoming Chunin Exam. Whatever you may have planned for it I got a feeling that it'll be worth the read. So until you update your story again, see ya and keep up the good work.
Scanndalus chapter 23 . 4/17/2008
Excellent! I can't wait to see if Hanabi was actually contrite or if she was "wearing the mask". Although, Kakashi should have failed them since it was all Naruto and Hanabi was just along for the ride. I hope that we get to see Naruto completely change someone's personality for the better again. Great Chapter!
Darkest Water chapter 22 . 4/7/2008
I really like this story!

plot line is amazing,

detail is excellent &

I like the writting style.

I look forward to the next update [:
kyuubilord chapter 22 . 4/6/2008