Reviews for A Growing Affection
Anthony1 chapter 38 . 7/6/2008
Well, this was a nice way to end "Book 1" of this story. Having Naruto become a chunin and declare that Hinata as his girlfriend really helped to tie up some of the loose ends from this part of your story. As for "Book 2" it seems as though you're going to continue it with this story but have you consider seperating it? Just a thought.

Another thing that I liked was that you left certain things unresolved to lead up to the next book. The whole Sakura thing is something that I'm looking forward to reading. Also, the whole Hyuga thing has let to be resolved as well as possibly Danzo having some kind of involvement later on.

Anyway, keep up the good work and can't wait to see what you do next with this story/series. So, until next time, see ya and keep up the good work.
zeroharm chapter 38 . 7/6/2008
two chapters at once is good:-)... wait till September bad :-( will have you author alerted though, waiting anxiously .
Anthony1 chapter 37 . 7/6/2008
This chapter sure did have some surprising turns. Have the nine-tailed fox take control of the blood clone to have some "fun" was unexpected and so was when she decided to spend what time of freedom she had left to enjoy the sun set instead of killing those close to Naruto. I wonder if you plan to have her do something like that again.

Also the possible reappearance of Orochimaru was a surprise. Whether he turly back or it was something else is unknown. Whatever it is I'm sure that it'll lead to something worth reading.

Well, it's onto the next chapter.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 38 . 7/6/2008
Awesome story I can't wait for the sequel to begin.
Gravenimage chapter 38 . 7/6/2008
Great chapter great story looking forward for part 2.
TimeShifter chapter 38 . 7/6/2008
A wonderful end, though I'm concerned about Hiashi, and even more so, Hanabi. Why does she feel betrayed by Hinata's relationship with Naruto? And I feel bad for Sakura, though I'm sure Lee and her friends will be able to cheer her up. Anyway, it's been great following this story, and I'll be keeping an eye out for Book 2.
Mystic4 Gohan chapter 38 . 7/6/2008
Boo now I have to put you on Author alert to read more D. Great great ending I liked the Shika/Temari ending too lol it was a great way for Shikamaru to express himself. I can't wait for much much more to come from this story and hopefully Sakura can cope with her "loss" (I still think she is in the wrong for even being jealous at all), hell maybe Naruto can do what he promised her and bring Sasuke back in the next book cause we all know she is the only one with enough patience to deal with the arrogant yet somewhat down to earth (Naruto and Sakura's influence) Uchiha.

Keep up the amazing work.
Chewie Cookies chapter 38 . 7/6/2008
Oh, I can't wait till the next one comes out!
RamenHero chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I want to say that i totally beleive this is the best fan fic ive ever read. you make a good plot, put in the right amounts of action and romance, and you kept my attention through all 36 chapters. one problem I do have is its unclear if naruto and hinata are "together" or not, and why is chapter 35 called funeral dirge if no one dies? the whole time I read this I was fretting over who was gonna die : (
thefourthhokage chapter 36 . 7/5/2008
Oh o the situation looks to be grim now that the has some freedom eh? Keep up the good work

-the4th-
Dragon Man 180 chapter 36 . 7/5/2008
Well crud this isn't good, but if Kyuubi is stuck with the clone body I can see her teasing Naruto and Hinata after changing the body to look like her own.
kyuubilord chapter 36 . 7/4/2008
update soon
TimeShifter chapter 36 . 7/4/2008
Wow...didn't see that coming. Naruto's exhausted from the fighting, and now the Kyuubi has a body; a destructible body, but a body nonetheless. What is Naruto going to do?
Silver Warrior chapter 36 . 7/4/2008
whoa. Naruto and Kabuto had one hell of a fight, but the traitor still escaped. Damn. And whats this? Has the Kyuubi taken over one of the Blood Clones?
Chewie Cookies chapter 36 . 7/4/2008
oh, dear, Kyuubi is in control of one of them? And why was Kabuto after Hinata?
3,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 204 .. Last Next »