Reviews for A Growing Affection
NicoDaval chapter 34 . 7/11
Ahhhh so it's Iruka ! Hahaha I thought it was Kakashi all along ! So who is the lady that Kakashi has been "recovering" with ? Mystery, mystery...
NicoDaval chapter 33 . 7/11
Wouh ! Great couple of chapter there ! God I love you for that
NicoDaval chapter 25 . 7/11
Nooooo why kill poor Karin ?! That is so sad especially when Sasuke loved her... Sniff
NicoDaval chapter 14 . 7/10
Oh god I FUCKING LOVE YOUR STORY ! I can't exactly tell but there's something about it that's so refreshing ! I love all the little stories you created and most importantly the fact that it's 170 chapters of NaruHina !
Kami bless my dear
NarutosBrat chapter 25 . 6/2
Disappointed you killed Karin, but I'm guessing there was a point to it and Suigetsu biting it that will cost Sasuke later.
NarutosBrat chapter 22 . 6/2
Ah, so that's how Yuugao knows Kakashi, and why she had such a strong reaction to Naruto's question a few chapters back. I was wondering, because really, being former teammates in Anbu shouldn't have warranted that kind of reaction.

Well, it looks like Neji might have been sort of right about the spoiled princess of the Main House, but he was directing that title towards the wrong sister.

Hinata may love her sister dearly, but even she's not allowed a pass if she tries to fuck things up for Hinata's crush.
NarutosBrat chapter 21 . 6/2
Now that was an interesting enemy. I wonder if we'll see her again, so Naruto can finish the job, or if you'll serve her up to someone else? I'm also rather curious about what her story actually is.
NarutosBrat chapter 17 . 6/1
Hmm, Yukie, Haruna, Toki, Shion, and now Nyoko, Naruto certainly has a way with female royalty.
NarutosBrat chapter 15 . 6/1
It was a really bad idea to send Naruto and Sakura to Wave. Considering they're technically heroes, especially, I wonder if Naruto might be recognized by some of the denizens of the country.

Hinata's pretty badass in this.
NarutosBrat chapter 14 . 6/1
Hinata...32B? Tch, not likely. At minimum, Hinata was a large C in Shippuden. I'm also pretty sure that all of the Konoha 12 girls are at least a B, and that there is at least a letter jump between Tenten/Sakura and Ino, and another between Ino and Hinata. Me thinks this is one pervy lesson of Jiraiya's that Naruto didn't quite get the hang of. Then again, given Jiraiya's level of perviness, Tsunade would probably be considered a medium C to him.
NarutosBrat chapter 13 . 6/1
Well that sure was a nice big ball of NaruHina Charmin.
NarutosBrat chapter 11 . 5/31
Wait, if the Kyuubi is a demon, why couldn't Naruto kill Doraku with his chakra?
NarutosBrat chapter 7 . 5/31
Wait, his baby mama was from outside the clan, but now Hiashi is making a stink because Hinata's paramour is? Hypocrite much? Can't wait to see how he reacts to Hanabi's crush on Kiba.

Whoa, to hell with claws, Kitten just slashed Hiashi with some psychological talons.
NarutosBrat chapter 5 . 5/31
It's really hard reading old stories like this that were written before we knew the names and backgrounds of a lot of shinobi. With everything we know now, little things, like seeing a name for Naruto's mother that isn't Kushina, or her being portrayed as older than shinobi we know she's much younger than, and even her having blue hair rather than red kind of made me flinch a little. Even the jutsu she used to restrain it, rather than the Chakra Chains felt weird.

Kushina is not a great ninja, she's epic as fuck.

Hang on, if the Kyuubi attacked two days after Naruto was born, why is it that everyone hates Naruto. In the series, everyone called Naruto the Kyuubi, because he was born on the exact same day as the attack. If he was born two days prior, then everyone should have realized that Naruto wasn't the fox, especially since there would have been records of the fact that he was born before the fox appeared. I'm confused.
Trekio112 chapter 59 . 5/6
eeny meeny min moe break her neck or let her go, .-. i couldnt decide whether to laugh at the situation or shudder at the words ;.;
3,091 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »