Reviews for A Growing Affection
When I first started reading a growing affection, I was young. The story had barely passed the 100 chapter Mark, and I never made it past chapter 30. Three months ago, on a whim, I returned, determined to settle a score with a story that had stayed with me for many years scene from it so clear that I remembered how I'd animated them in my head all those years ago. As i read it, I realized more and more that I should never have given up on it. A growing affection isn't a story about romance, it is truly a story about a relationship, relationships in fact, a distinction that places it deeply in my heart. My love for it continued to grow however, as I found myself falling in love with it's lore, its original characters, and it's interpretations of main characters. It proved that an author need not abandon characters as time goes on, that any character can be treasured and respected throughout their time. A growing affection was one of the earliest Naruto fanfictions I ever ready, and nearly a decade later, it is one of the most recent that I've finished, but I'm great film for that time difference for it has allowed me to truly appreciate it in ways a younger me wouldn't have been capable of. With this review, AGrowingAffection takes its place as one of my all time favourite fics, alongside A Few Angry Words, A Mother's Love, That Look, Geniuses of Hard Work,Genius Losers of Konoha, Legend of the Blonde Aburame and Naruto's True Nindo. It is tied with Geniuses of Harswork as my absolute favourite.

P.S. I hate you so much for crafting so much lore and creating such a continuanble world without ever building out.
Trekio112 chapter 40 . 1/29
"so I picked the lock and turned off your alarmwhen you realize you have a crazy ass girlfriend
HurZysn chapter 84 . 1/24
So far this has been interesting, some parts slowed it keep a good pace
HurZysn chapter 56 . 1/22
I have been reading this for a few days now and I must say its one of the top stories I have read on here . Looking forward to reading more
Guest chapter 170 . 12/21/2016
That was awesome, thank you!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2016
What a beautiful and excellent series spin-off! Its like I'm reading the original manga its so well put together. You've obviously done your research, I can tell just by reading each chapter, and I'm only on chapter 17! I'm glad someone as talented and enthusiastic as you is part of this ship, and I can't wait to read the next chapter! The fluff is adorable, and there isn't too much of it in a chapter, so the reader gets the impression of realism; which is nicely done; and each event as the story progresses doesn't end too quickly, nor do the action parts seem boring. Overall; as a fellow shipper; this is a wonderful piece that I can't put down, and I can't wait to read more! Please continue writing, you have the knack and talent for it.
- Sehunl0velyl0ve!
hokagenaruto511 chapter 170 . 12/6/2016
it is a great writing skill is superb.
thanks for such a good story.
carry on writing and give us such good stories.
hokagenaruto511 chapter 28 . 11/17/2016
this story is too damn that you use some words instead of names like 5th master of ! this type of word always enrich your story. thanks for such a good story.
hokagenaruto511 chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
story is getting more driving me crazy. thanks for such a good story.
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 86 . 10/29/2016
i think the guy is going to set up traps before the fight
Hunter9229 chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
This first chapter draws you in, and I didn't drown in bad grammar and english thanks for that. the last fic i was ready was good but the grammar, pacing, use of english or japanese in the wrong spots and how it was written made it had to continue. I look forward to the rest of this fic!
Jarvis R. Yeriel chapter 38 . 10/19/2016
Man... reading this chapter is like watching a cute kitten video online. It's one of those things that always makes me go, "Agh... Cuteness Overload! ."
This chapter isn't just overwhelmingly adorable, but it's aso very very heartwarming. Between NaruHina and ShikaTema, seeing such well rounded characters come together is incredibly satisfying. Also: this was hilarious - "I like you Temari. Capital 'L' like. Don't care that your brother is the scariest person I've ever met 'like'." XD Oh man... that line cracks me up every time.
I'm not sure if I'll ever get tired of rereading this story. It's as rich in story and writing quality as... well, as Naruto itself. This is far and away the best FanFic I have ever read.
R. Firelight chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Lol, I thought this was a one shot.
And I'm thinking, oh, so cute! I need to read this! And then I finished the chapter, and looked down.
170.
One hundred freaking SEVENTY CHAPTERS!
Who are you and how do you have this much time?!
I think you win the record for most chapters in a fanfic EVER. Seriously. Wow.
Jarvis R. Yeriel chapter 85 . 10/8/2016
Heh heh heh... I love this series of chapters. It's pretty fun to read, mostly because it describes a particularly timeless romance trope. Not to mention how many people deservedly get wrecked throughout it.
Plus, it's entertaining to read Hyouta's dialogue, because I picture him sounding like Leonard Nemoy (God rest his soul).
Jarvis R. Yeriel chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Man, I've already read through most of this story. But this chapter makes me want to Squee every time I read it. One, because it handles character development accurately and humorously. Two, because it shows a major plot point take affect in a way that's sudden, but not forced. Three, because Hinata had a good reason for coming out of her shell, and it paid off both times. The first time, it was because she had nearly lost all respect for the guy who stole her heart. And the second time, she was joyful over the fact that Naruto now shared her feelings (at least to some extent).
*sighs* This chapter warms my heart every time I read it. :-)
3,126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »