Reviews for A Growing Affection
zafnak chapter 64 . 8/10/2014
Well...we all know by now that there is no such thing as a seven finned shark bijou and that Kisame is just some genetic freak :-) Even for an AU story, stuff like this is pretty silly when read years after it was written. Back in the old days when nobody knew much about them, writers made up all kinds of silly bijou, some even going so far as to create an independent ten tailed bijou... maybe because they didn't like the idea of of the most powerful bijou being an odd number..LOL

Come to think of it, why do you have Naruto be so horrible at dispelling genjutsu? As far as I know, most can be shorted out by tossing enough chakra at it or causing yourself enough pain to snap your mind out of it.. unless the genjutsu is cast by some freaking ridiculously strong over powered Author Mary Sue Uchiha (hear that Kishimoto-sama) and Naruto should be able to resort to both these methods with more or less ease.

And on a further note...sheesh, can everybody do Shadow Clones in this story? I mean, come on now, that's Naruto's signature move and only he can pull it off in mass numbers like that because it will KILL anyone else who tries do that. Which is why it is a FORBIDDEN jutsu and nobody less powerful than a high ranked jounin should be able to make more than 1 or 2. To have so many people able to do it ...I don't know.. seems to cheapen it.
zafnak chapter 53 . 8/10/2014
Darn! I wanted to find out Sakura's mother's secret stir-fry recipe!
JC chapter 170 . 7/25/2014
I want to thank you for writing this story. It is one of the best I have ever read great job
wp chapter 42 . 7/1/2014
NICOLAS is mi the male i love name .

luv it though
Jiraiya-Boy chapter 170 . 6/27/2014
i love the story to the fullest and i realize you might not see this but idc i love the way this turned out i gotta admit i had my doubts for the ending but you managed to leave me hanging with just enough rope i hope there was a way you could continue this story but it does feel finished i hope my works will turn out this beautifully
AA chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Some safe Dicks Motherfuckers
Fate-Obsessed Dicky Neji
Emo-Bitch Saskuke
A Growing Ire chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Ugh...I thought I had found a good NaruHina fic, but then I encountered one problem concerning Naruto's mom (not really your fault, due to future reveals, but it still bothers me a lot), the fact you called Kurama a demon (I freaking hate this so much; he's a bijuu, a living mass of chakra! Calling him a demon is like calling a spider an insect. I also hate it when they call bijuu chakra youki or whatever it was), among other things that I'm not even going to bother with. Really, most of my issues are personal preferances (along with story/character errors like the mom and demon things, plus how some people seem weaker than normal [a major pet peeve of mine]; and other issues), but I still don't like it anymore. Oh, and it's a little too slow for my tastes.
matthew0208 chapter 121 . 6/1/2014
YES! ALL THE GURREN LAGANN REFERENCES!
Sunny chapter 170 . 5/28/2014
So sad that it's over! luv this fanfic
Sunny chapter 165 . 5/28/2014
What the heck is a ginmaki? (I know that it's a weapon but...) rnt kotes guns?
guest chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
go hinata! Sakuras a bitch
guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
sakura you aint winning ay time soon so give up. NaruHina 4 ever!
Sunny chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
go Naruhina!(awesome fanfic)
Darksire64 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Hmm :) I like
RisingMist chapter 83 . 5/4/2014
Okay, we have a resolution of sorts. That said, I do not appreciate Hinata's needling. Once again, there's nothing good in deriving amusement from hurting others, even if only slightly. And without Naruto's influence, she wouldn't have made half this much progress. God damnit! Why is it so hard to be kind? I really hate that.

I don't like the next challenge you have set for Hinata, but I think it makes sense that she would need some time away from Naruto to grow into her own. If she were with him all the time, it would be impossible to tell even if she did do that.

I'm not going to read any more of this story till you have a chance to reply to the last few reviews. The reason is that I think this story is going to make me incredibly sad if I continue reading. The answers you give will help me make an informed decision.

Thanks for sharing your work with us.
2,946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »