Reviews for A Growing Affection
NarutosBrat chapter 21 . 6/2/2016
Now that was an interesting enemy. I wonder if we'll see her again, so Naruto can finish the job, or if you'll serve her up to someone else? I'm also rather curious about what her story actually is.
NarutosBrat chapter 17 . 6/1/2016
Hmm, Yukie, Haruna, Toki, Shion, and now Nyoko, Naruto certainly has a way with female royalty.
NarutosBrat chapter 15 . 6/1/2016
It was a really bad idea to send Naruto and Sakura to Wave. Considering they're technically heroes, especially, I wonder if Naruto might be recognized by some of the denizens of the country.

Hinata's pretty badass in this.
NarutosBrat chapter 14 . 6/1/2016
Hinata...32B? Tch, not likely. At minimum, Hinata was a large C in Shippuden. I'm also pretty sure that all of the Konoha 12 girls are at least a B, and that there is at least a letter jump between Tenten/Sakura and Ino, and another between Ino and Hinata. Me thinks this is one pervy lesson of Jiraiya's that Naruto didn't quite get the hang of. Then again, given Jiraiya's level of perviness, Tsunade would probably be considered a medium C to him.
NarutosBrat chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
Well that sure was a nice big ball of NaruHina Charmin.
NarutosBrat chapter 11 . 5/31/2016
Wait, if the Kyuubi is a demon, why couldn't Naruto kill Doraku with his chakra?
NarutosBrat chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
Wait, his baby mama was from outside the clan, but now Hiashi is making a stink because Hinata's paramour is? Hypocrite much? Can't wait to see how he reacts to Hanabi's crush on Kiba.

Whoa, to hell with claws, Kitten just slashed Hiashi with some psychological talons.
NarutosBrat chapter 5 . 5/31/2016
It's really hard reading old stories like this that were written before we knew the names and backgrounds of a lot of shinobi. With everything we know now, little things, like seeing a name for Naruto's mother that isn't Kushina, or her being portrayed as older than shinobi we know she's much younger than, and even her having blue hair rather than red kind of made me flinch a little. Even the jutsu she used to restrain it, rather than the Chakra Chains felt weird.

Kushina is not a great ninja, she's epic as fuck.

Hang on, if the Kyuubi attacked two days after Naruto was born, why is it that everyone hates Naruto. In the series, everyone called Naruto the Kyuubi, because he was born on the exact same day as the attack. If he was born two days prior, then everyone should have realized that Naruto wasn't the fox, especially since there would have been records of the fact that he was born before the fox appeared. I'm confused.
Trekio112 chapter 59 . 5/6/2016
eeny meeny min moe break her neck or let her go, .-. i couldnt decide whether to laugh at the situation or shudder at the words ;.;
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 170 . 4/10/2016
My favorite Naruto Fanfiction! thank you for this inspired writing I will most likely reread it many times over! I plan to read anything and everything else you write the tone you set in certain aspects of the adorable naruhina helped me it something I'm writing for a song no direct words just the overall feel! anyways thanks again.
sattu05 chapter 170 . 4/4/2016
awesome story man i just finished it for the second time i had read it when you finished it once i re-read just now it's really great with a few weaknesses here n there but still.
anyways i'm really interested in the t rated story based on yours could you send me the link please...
would really appreciate that. thanks...
Guest chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
Naruto is a stupid fool(though that is redundant). Even knowing of the dangers Kabuto poses to Konoha(with its many bloodlines) with his abilities to re-graft bloodlines and his strange fascination with them, he is still trying to get him to tell him about Sasuke- something he can get from other sources. Not to mention that Sasuke doesn't want to return. Kabuto has already stated that he is interested in Hinata yet Naruto is willing to risk her for Sasuke. He hasn't learned that it isn't wise to negotiate with a dangerous enemy until he is fully incapacitated.
MGStarFire chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
ok i just happen to see the rating and it was T i thought it would be more mature with limes and lemons
Zekrob chapter 5 . 3/7/2016
"You know, I've always wanted to be a baker"
Just google it if you don't get it...
MYTH chapter 170 . 1/25/2016