Reviews for A Growing Affection
SageModeSasuke chapter 95 . 7/23/2015
I loved the line you gave Naruto about this being one of the best five days of his life, and how Orochimaru could have made it one of the top three. Absolutely priceless. Well done. Also- Congrats on breaking the 3000 review mark.
SageModeSasuke chapter 90 . 7/23/2015
NaruHina: The Marriage for the win!
SageModeSasuke chapter 89 . 7/23/2015
I'm lost as to how Hinata lost?
SageModeSasuke chapter 86 . 7/23/2015
Is Naruto Bijuu mode powerful with all of his jutsu and skills now? I am really curious now that Naruto has merged with the female Kyuubi.
SageModeSasuke chapter 85 . 7/23/2015
A very powerful side plot. But similar ones I have seen a few times. But not many written this well. Including mine I would think. Keep up the great work.
SageModeSasuke chapter 83 . 7/23/2015
Poor Sakura? It was a sweet ending to the saga. To be honest, the story almost could have been ended here if Nagato/Pain was killed off and you hadn't had that ominous presence at the end of the chapter a few back. But it is still really good and well done.
SageModeSasuke chapter 82 . 7/23/2015
Pet Bijuu for the win!
SageModeSasuke chapter 81 . 7/23/2015
Naruto got an upgrade and can use multi-element releases. Awesome!
SageModeSasuke chapter 80 . 7/23/2015
Hinata for the win!
SageModeSasuke chapter 78 . 7/23/2015
Hinata is a BOSS!
SageModeSasuke chapter 77 . 7/22/2015
Kankuro's dead, and a few sentences later, Gaara 'Smiled brightly.' I am not sure if that was intentional, or is Gaara slightly psychotic after learning of his older brother's death?
SageModeSasuke chapter 76 . 7/22/2015
Obito vs. Orochimaru. Obito 1. Orochimaru 0!
SageModeSasuke chapter 75 . 7/22/2015
Orochimaru Vs. Tobi. The fight of the century!
SageModeSasuke chapter 74 . 7/22/2015
I believe the Kyuubi has just merged with Naruto, thus giving him most of her powers, and allowing him the ability to overcome his genjutsu deficiency. But that is just my hypothesis. I look forward to finding out.
SageModeSasuke chapter 72 . 7/22/2015
Oooh. Naruto vs. the fem Kyuubi. Actually, that reminds me. Why a female Kyuubi? I know that in some mythologies the Kyuubi is a female, but I was wondering what your inspirations were where that was concerned.
3,056 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »