Reviews for A Growing Affection
SageModeSasuke chapter 75 . 7/22
Orochimaru Vs. Tobi. The fight of the century!
SageModeSasuke chapter 74 . 7/22
I believe the Kyuubi has just merged with Naruto, thus giving him most of her powers, and allowing him the ability to overcome his genjutsu deficiency. But that is just my hypothesis. I look forward to finding out.
SageModeSasuke chapter 72 . 7/22
Oooh. Naruto vs. the fem Kyuubi. Actually, that reminds me. Why a female Kyuubi? I know that in some mythologies the Kyuubi is a female, but I was wondering what your inspirations were where that was concerned.
SageModeSasuke chapter 71 . 7/22
I really didn't know how Tsunade would react to the teens going 'rogue.'
SageModeSasuke chapter 70 . 7/22
It would be very wrong, yet very funny if they all got busted back to gennin for this.
SageModeSasuke chapter 69 . 7/22
The Akatsuki have Naruto. The way you did this kind of caught me off guard. It was unexpected and well written.
SageModeSasuke chapter 67 . 7/22
Poor Naruto. Gai is truly an evil genius here.
SageModeSasuke chapter 66 . 7/22
Just a quick note. Jiraiya taught Naruto how to break genjutsu during their 3 year training trip as he demonstrated against Itachi (Or the Jutsu which took over the other two shinobi and gave them the appearance of Itachi and Kisime).
SageModeSasuke chapter 63 . 7/22
Well done on all the test so far. While I will never copy someone else's story (to the point of plagiarism) I have been inspired slightly in how to handle my Jonin exams twenty or so chapters down the line. Maybe more. You did very well. .
SageModeSasuke chapter 25 . 7/21
Oh wow. The end of this chapter was well worth mentioning. It's crazy. Karin loved him so much. And he gave her a peaceful send off in bliss.
SageModeSasuke chapter 10 . 7/20
Well done.
SageModeSasuke chapter 7 . 7/20
I loved Hinata's speech at the end of the chapter. Riveting!
SageModeSasuke chapter 6 . 7/20
Ut oh. Hiashi's going to cause trouble.
SageModeSasuke chapter 5 . 7/20
Ah. I like this Yuki Uzumaki. I'm guessing Kushina had not been revealed yet?
SageModeSasuke chapter 4 . 7/20