Reviews for A Growing Affection
sattu05 chapter 170 . 4/4
awesome story man i just finished it for the second time i had read it when you finished it once i re-read just now it's really great with a few weaknesses here n there but still.
anyways i'm really interested in the t rated story based on yours could you send me the link please...
would really appreciate that. thanks...
Naruto is a stupid fool(though that is redundant). Even knowing of the dangers Kabuto poses to Konoha(with its many bloodlines) with his abilities to re-graft bloodlines and his strange fascination with them, he is still trying to get him to tell him about Sasuke- something he can get from other sources. Not to mention that Sasuke doesn't want to return. Kabuto has already stated that he is interested in Hinata yet Naruto is willing to risk her for Sasuke. He hasn't learned that it isn't wise to negotiate with a dangerous enemy until he is fully incapacitated.
MGStarFire chapter 1 . 3/8
ok i just happen to see the rating and it was T i thought it would be more mature with limes and lemons
Zekrob chapter 5 . 3/7
"You know, I've always wanted to be a baker"
Just google it if you don't get it...
MYTH chapter 170 . 1/25
Love the story I've Been reading it for awhile. Keep up the good work
NarHina chapter 170 . 1/7
I loved the story was one of the best though the new world being so different from canon did throw me through a loop at first I enjoyed it a lot and is one of my favorite stories.

I love how you made Naruto and Hinata relationship slow but still managed to add lots of fluffy moment between them.

Your use of OC was both amazing and annoying having to remember them all but you gave each one a unique background story which made sense.

The use of Demons in to was great and only wished you expend a bit more on the demons the kekkei genkai originated from like you mentioned there names but what were they like exactly and the exact powers they had I know the kekkei genkai they made explained what they could do to an extent but the original demon would be stronger then the kekkei genkai they made.

I also would of liked if you expend on the demons Madara used to make the sharingan more.

I loved the jutsu you made and how you explained the theory behind them especially the redesign you did for the rinnegan and the paths of pain.

I wish you would do an epilogue with Naruto and Hinata children in it and what happened to Kohaku and her son more as well as the reaper. Also Naruto's kekkei genkai was never fully explained like you mentioned or shown what it can do but never actually stated for a fact what it could do.

Like he has super regeneration
He can do that Ascended fox transformation
His blood can be used to give people his regeneration temperately
Increased senses.
Uchiha defense jutsu

However all of these where mentioned briefly and were never built upon beside Uchiha defense jutsu which was only used twice and would the Ascended fox transformation be past along to Naruto's children with the kekkei genkai.

I don't know if I just missed it or if I forgot anything but I just like to know the extent of the jutsu used and how they work.

Anyway loved the story good luck
Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Anyone who sees this please look at my profile for recommendation, adoptions and challenges.
OriksGaming chapter 5 . 1/6
Not actually canon, but it was a nice story. Was Kushina's name not known at the time you wrote this or something?
Alwinfy chapter 99 . 12/24/2015
Hinata squealed in surprise as a drop of the sticky, white liquid flew up and hit her right cheek.

innuendo ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
combativeThinker chapter 150 . 12/11/2015
Why didn't Danzo use Izanami?
alexnakamora13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
so many chapters 0_0
G2g chapter 170 . 11/18/2015
Wow. I can't believe I actually read this entire fic! It was long and I kind of put into the back burned for a while since I'm not into fight scenes but I'm glad I came back to finish it. It had a sweet end of an era, or more like just the beginning of a new one for the characters right? I loved the part where you included Gouki's side of the story, until that part I had just seen him as the bad guy but afterwards I sympathized with him a bit... Anyway, great story! Thank you for sticking with it for 4 years and posting it for us.
(ェ)
TeresaLynne chapter 170 . 9/27/2015
Many thanks for posting this! I enjoyed reading it very much! :)
Rocket-Number-Nine-VENUS chapter 170 . 9/12/2015
AGH! I honestly thought there was going to be sex... XD Good story nonetheless, and if you would like to, I can draw you something, though it will take some time as I am behind on many requests. XP
Zakimam6outlook.com chapter 1 . 8/30/2015