Reviews for Memories of Time Past
i love abarat storys
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
i love this fic!
Ramla Okami chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
very good chapter, well written. i do like the poetry a whole lot. plz keep it up. your pretty good w/ carrion. its awsome!
K.C. Jones chapter 7 . 2/8/2008
I like the story, but there's one thing that bugs me. At certain times Marina will claim herself as a normal girl, even though she used advanced dark magic. That's not exactly what I'd call normal.

Other then that, you're doing good.
Red Stockings chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
Oh no! Although I feel sorry for her being taken back to Midnight, I'm so happy she's going, I really want to know what happens. Still loving the poems, and the writing is great, thanks for updating!
Ramla Okami chapter 7 . 2/5/2008
omg! i really like this story. it's very good. update soon, then! :)
RamlaOkami chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
I lov ur story, but i hate ur cliffhangers. plz update soon
Ramla Okami chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
I have to say I really like this story so far. It's well written and I like how it follows the plot from the two books. I thinks it's really clever
Red Stockings chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Excellent chapter! I’m intrigued by Carrion’s cloak, what a cool idea. I like how you write your chapters, leaving on cliff-hangers. So, what’s going to happen now?
Red Stockings chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
ooh, what's he want her to make for him? Ah, I am so excited that you are writing this fic, I'm loving reading it already.
Red Stockings chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Great set up! The wormwood is giving me the creeps. I'm thinking it would be pretty impressive sight, such a large warship, especially seeing Carrion on board too.
irish33cm chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
great story!
irish33cm chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I really like this story so far, please continue
yomama chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Great job for your first fanfic. I really love it so far (especially the poetry). Please contune!