Reviews for Life Changing Experiences
BeastBoyIRL chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
I love this story! I'm a big BBRae fan and this story was one of the best ones I've read! fantastic work all I ask that you continue, I want to know what happens next after Gar and her get the necklace :)
Katwizzle chapter 18 . 5/31/2012
good story but did any of the friends know about her true hair color? its was bothering me so thats why i asked...
Ugh chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
?
Raven chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
I know you probably didn't know this but Garfield couldn't have had lucky charms as they have marshmallows which are made of gelatin in them. Overall I love the story though.
noname00 chapter 18 . 7/23/2008
what happen to rae's sis; did you forget about her or something? anyways the fic itself was pretty good and it goes without saying that im glad that i decided to read it
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 18 . 7/20/2008
Very good story! It was so sad at the end when Rachel's dad finally showed some care and then he died. Simply tragic! I didn't see that coming. You did a really good job.
bbissocute chapter 18 . 6/5/2008
Lovely end. I could not have been more suprised with the ending. Very nice. Loved the closing words. Very poetic. Nice job. .

Allyssa
chickypowpow chapter 18 . 5/31/2008
Hey, I really liked that!

Only one "problem" I had with it.

“Yeah… it will be a tough road but we’ll get through it together. Right, Rae?” I smiled at him.

and

“Yes, we are. Call tomorrow, okay?” I assured.

On the first sentence, Gar is talking...the second one, Raven is talking...It makes it really confusing to read it that way and understand who's talking...maybe something like this:

"We'll get through it together. Right, Rae?"

I smiled at him. "Yes, we are. Call tomorrow, okay?"

hope that made sense!
Jonatas chapter 18 . 5/18/2008
Muito legal,Ravena como a Minina ma fokou bem legal parabens
The Flying Frog chapter 18 . 5/18/2008
Very good. This story deserves a standing ovation. *gives one*
RoseNoire313 chapter 18 . 5/16/2008
This is a great story! Love how you characterized everybody. Was just wondering though cuz this confused me...are Kitty and Tara dating each other or different guys?
XxNightfirexX chapter 18 . 5/16/2008
Wait, so tara and kitty are dating...each other? Weird.

Anyway, i thought this was an A-mazing ending to this story!

~XxNightfirexX
Not G. Ivingname chapter 18 . 5/16/2008
kitten and terra (I looked it up, that is how it is spelled), did not see that coming... the story is great, ending is cheesy
Agent of the Divine One chapter 18 . 5/15/2008
Looks like everyone got their happy ending.

About time. :)
cratbro chapter 17 . 5/6/2008
Only ONE more? WAH! Please make it a really long one!

I really enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more of your work!