Reviews for Naruto: Firebird
Snorlax Motive chapter 1 . 5/31
BTW, it's Sarutobi Hiruzen, not Sasuke.
Samira Vongola chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
Continue
Reichenfaust chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I like this interesting fiction, and will be holding out for an update, even though it has been years since you updated. I really like the idea, the concept, and it could really go far.
Madgormley chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Excellent story i hope you start updating it again someday. P.S bring back Kushina
Winged-Ashes chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
This is good but I don't like the fact that naruto is not in it but that's just me
The fic is actually really good
A frozen tundra2 chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
I really wish you would update this is such a nice story.
Zlatka chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
Interesting idea :))
Tsukiyo69 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
A really good fanfiction.
Do you intend to post next chapters ?
Tsukiyo69 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
I really loved the birthday, with the description of each characters' actions.
The arm-contest between Kotetsu and Shino was funny.
I like Ibiki and Iruka's reactions with Anko too. XD
Nice end, it make a great suspence.
I go read the next chapters. :D
angel chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
i'd really love it if you wrote more its really good.
Sai the Ink Master chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
I wanna read more! Please put up some more!
Tia Thalita chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
I can't believe you are not updating this any longer! It was the most original fic I ever read... and that's saying something since I read more than 500 fics already. Please, do not abandon this great work you'vc done so far. It's really really good.
Ppsh chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I know this is old - published in 07, but why why why why do - or did - people name the Sandaime 'Sasuke' of all things... Maybe it's just because I detest Sasuke and all the other Uchiha, but I find it incredibly annoying - even more so nowadays since we know his real name is Sarutobi Hiruzen.
Silver Night Fox chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
I beg you, keep writing! I found your story today when I was using the search engine, and I LOVE it. I'm really looking forward to another chapter, please tell me you haven't abandoned it!

Your Beta AYTHERIA did good work, and please thank her for me for the work she did. Ialso voluntear if you need a new beta. Let me know and I will send you an email address.

SNF
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
I love you, man. Okay, not really but you get the point right? reread this again after stumbling through it in my designated folder (amply named, ChibiTora) XD