Reviews for Ever After: Remix
Matharose111612 chapter 10 . 2/15
I really like this a little bit better than the actual movie :) good job! It was amazing!
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Great work. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
missiruka1 chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
I like this. Nice story.
Haquikah chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
It was good but in chapter 9 you took out the best part! Maybe that us just me...
ariah23 chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
absolutely love this twist in the story!
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
jacqueline
mrs.addiecullen chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
very good
suns and stars chapter 10 . 3/25/2011
wow amazing best i read so far
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 10 . 2/25/2010
Okay, over all this was a wonderful, wonderful story.

I do have a few comments though. One, is that throughout the entire story you interchanged "Gustave" and "Gustav" so it got a little confusing when it came to how the name was spelled.

In this one chapter you had "begian" instead of "Belgian," "monsieur" instead of "Monsieur," and "tongue" instead of "town."

Other than those few mistakes, the chapter was well written. The story was well done and I must say that this is one of my favorites. Well done, very well done.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
Well done; very well done. Prince Henry stormed the castles and rescued his lady love. :D
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
Oh, I hope Rodmilla gets what she deserves. Also, I get the feeling that Queen Marie will be able to see through Rodmilla's lies this time around. :D

I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
O Danielle has defied her step-mother and Henry has a plan. I absolutely love this story, it is captivating.

Well done.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
Well done; also, I just realized something. In the original Cinderella stories (such as the one written by the Brothers Grimm) Cinderella's father was a nobleman whom died and she did become a servant in her own home.

Well done. Very well done. You've combined the originals to a

"modernized" retelling.