Reviews for In the Family Way
origamikungfu chapter 30 . 1/23
Was scrolling through my review history tonight and can't believe I only reviewed this fic on one chapter! I must have had to stop reading for some reason...I can't imagine why I didn't favorite this insanity back then! Thanks for the laughs again! You didn't miss a trick with this awesome satire on the series! Origamikungfu.
bluecupcakes chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
TheRaven chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
HAHAHAHAHA! Not sure if you got the inside joke, but Dante Basco is the actor that voiced Zuko. LOVE YOU DANTE! And Maiko. L
TheRaven chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
HAAAAAHHHAHAHAHA! . Fandom is the new enemy. That is funny. Awesome story my friend. Great work
qtandthejapanesecrew chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
Quite possibly the funniest chapter I have ever read in Zutara fanfiction. Good job.
c0ldplayl0ver chapter 46 . 12/27/2013
I really have loved this and Your previous fanfic, they've brought a smile to my face and a tear to my eye for your final few chapters, but I don't agree with some of your pairings at the end.
Normally I don't like sokka/azula but in this fic I think it would have fit brilliantly, don't get me wrong, I like suki immensely in ATLA she's a strong female character but the fic-suki wasn't really part of the story and I think that a sokka/azula would have been better considering the character development they both underwent.
Azula is amazing. Nuff said.
I love how your fic's don't just revolve around zutara as that can get really dull. All the characters were brilliantly written, well done to you and congrats on your engagement, I hope your writing novels goes well.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
Lmao, zuko sounded all serious saying "a threat is upon us and its..." *dramatic gasps* "a magazine D:" I started laughing so hard! He was dead serious too xD!
coolcats321 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I hate reading your stories in public because I burst out laughing and dying and everyone dares at me like I'm a freak.
origamikungfu chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Haha, this is completely mad cap, love it!
CatonissForever20 chapter 46 . 8/1/2013
LOL Katara
Pink Bead Girl chapter 40 . 4/13/2013
"How dare the fangirls mock the sacred Dancing Kitty-Cat!"

I'd forgotten about Kisu a little bit too, but yay, go Kisu!

"By the hairballs of his ancestors, Kisu swore, he'd show the world he was no pussy!"

That sentence has reduced me to absolutely worn out wheezing, spluttering wreckage. I laughed til I cried. God you are soooooo good. Chapter after chapter you just keep churning out the wonders. I wanna be like you when I grow up, lol. Thank you so much, it was exquisite.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 39 . 4/13/2013
Rabid squeeing fangirls no less! Those men won't know what has hit them. Hell hath no fury like a scorned fangirl, almost makes a drunken blazing Ozai the lesser of the problems. Almost. This was such an amusing chapter, utterly loony and funny plus. Thank you for another terrific read.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 38 . 4/12/2013
"We're here, we're queer, we're gonna blow stuff up!"

The mantra of Mardi Gras parades the world over no doubt, lol

I do feel sorry for Azula and I liked the exchange of pleasantries between herself and Zuko. He is being very nice to her and I am glad. Every pregnant woman should have someone to turn to.

And the "Award for Cuteness Overload" goes to ...(drum roll here) Ursa! The idea that she knitted a suit of armour for Kisu is just so cute and unusual and I love it. Poor cat needs some protection.

I enjoyed the exchange between Azula and Ursa about childbirth (wow, is that one scary description of what birth is like! Glad I had it a bit easier than that.) and just when it was getting very sentimental and sweet you broke it up with the reality check of this...

"Ensconced—well, stuck was more like it—in the valley of her cleavage, Kisu wasn't too thrilled by the compressive exercise."

It was great. Feel very happy now. Thanks.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 36 . 4/12/2013
Gosh, that is about to open the proverbial can of worms. I like the way you wrote Ozai liking Jet against his will as it were and yet acknowledging to himself that "he would have to kill the idiot eventually."

I feel a bit sorry for Jet not knowing what is about to unleash as a result of his actions. Thank you I await the next chapter with interest.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 35 . 4/12/2013
"girls and fruitcake." I like the quirkiness of this.

I liked the whole exchange between them, the way it ran from velvet-soft to fire-fierce and then some. It was very appealing running through that cascade of emotions on both their parts. Thank you again.
1,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »