Reviews for So Dark And Bright
i believe we survive chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
amazing! you are a brilliant writer, once i started reading i could not stop.
WriterInTheMaking101 chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
I rarely cry, hardly ever. But this.. that last chapter, had me in absolute tears. This is phenonemal, I think I have already used my 'best' words last review but honest to god, this is incredible. You sound as though you should be a published author, which is what I hope to be and you are the kind of talent I strive towards everytime I pull out my notebook or start up my computer. Fantastic, mind blowingly good work.
WriterInTheMaking101 chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
Wow. Wow is all I can say, because truly, I am amazed. This is absolutely first rate writing, it is amazing. I never actually read ALL the words of FanFic's on here, usually I just skip through and read dialouge or whatever, but I have read every single word of this, eight chapters so far and I am gobsmacked. It's wonderful. I am exhausted right now, but I am going to read the rest tomorrow. Amazing!
cvct chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
I usually don't read angsty fics- they get to me really easily and I usually end up with a pile of used tissues at the end of them. And when I went through the chapters of your fic, I really wanted to stop because my pile was getting bigger but I found that I couldn't stop reading. And thank you, thank you, thank you, for giving them their happy ending.
Pitdroid chapter 12 . 4/6/2008
Congratulations on finishing what was an amazing journey for Mark and Addison. They faced their darkness and were finally rewarded with something very bright in their lives. Absolutely outstanding writing from start to finish. It was sometimes hard to read about Mark and Addison's struggles, but it was always apparent that the love between them was there. Thanks for the Maddison love. Because of fanfic like this, it lives on.
fantasiesrealities chapter 12 . 4/5/2008
Wow, that was such an amazing ending and I'm so glad how everything worked out for Mark and Addison. This whole story was beautifully written so great job, I love it!
hushedgreylily chapter 12 . 4/5/2008
Wow this was a brilliant story the whole way through, so sad and beautiful, it had me crying more than once, in places it was difficult to read but the ending was so - wonderful. I loved that you were able to give such a sad story a happy ending without being OOC, sappy or unrealistic. Brilliant insight into Addison's head as well, and although using the second person can be difficult (it's something I usually shy away from) it really worked here and made the reader really able to feel what Addison was feeling, and to almost understand it. And I think that's the mark of a good writer. Very well done, you should be proud of this one.
me chapter 12 . 4/5/2008
Beautifully written ending.
Lu78 chapter 12 . 4/5/2008
Absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for that chapter. it gives hope. Little Alexa is so loved. Mark and Addison have made it through the rough times and are now in the best times.
fantasiesrealities chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
Wow, that was beautiful, sad, and amazingly well written.
DeniseSB chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
I just found this story 'cos someone else mentioned your work. (I don't usually read unfinished fics.) I am astonished by how well you've managed to capture the voices of Addison and Mark and all the other Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice folks. YOu've really got me believing that this is how they would behave in this situation. (Well, okay, but with the proviso that Mark did a lot of growing up before the atory started that we haven't yer seen onscreen.) This seems heartbreakingly realistic. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Jody chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
Wow the way you describe their feelings is its so painful to read it but I love this story.I really hope this time they have the baby because I doubt both Mark and especially Addie would be able to handle another miscarriage.

I can't tell you happy I was when she came back.
Lu78 chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
I really hope that this time it works for them.. They deserve a break.
fantasiesrealities chapter 10 . 3/26/2008
Aw, that was really sad. Great chapter, very angsty.
hushedgreylily chapter 10 . 3/26/2008
If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now. You are a brilliant writer. This story is almost painful to read at times, but it's refreshing to read something that is both horribly sad and wonderfully well written at the same time. It's genuinely a brilliant story that really makes the readers feel what the characters are feeling, and that is the mark of a good writer, I think. Well done.

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »