|Reviews for The City of Vice|
| jleliever chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
well i enjoyed but i have a few things to say
1. i enjoyed how you kept all the characters... no random new people
2. could have had a bit of swearing... just cause GTA series has TONNES
3. thought that the character description could have been better
4. would have liked to see a little more violence
5. thought overall it was great.. just try to make it a little longer next time... i really got into it and then it finished
| Zokolov chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Gah, I don't usually grow so addicted on fanfiction, but I must say, this was almost too great. Everything was described so well, that I must salute you. Gave me a great insight on the world of Grand Theft Auto.
I'm not sure whether I think Tommy is 33 or not, 36 sounds better to me, since I doubt he did the Harwood job when he was 18, but it doesn't matter that much.
The only thing that bugged me in this was that...it was quite short. You really could have carried on some more, but hey, at least you know how to grow excpectations, huh?
Putting this on my favorites for sure.
| Zokolov chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
A nice insight to the life of the Forelli Family, excellent work. It was wonderfully detailed, and while it was quite short, I must say, that I'm really looking forward for more.
The only little quirk were the minor grammar errors at some points, but no big deal, really.
Checking out the other chapters now.