Reviews for The Heat
PorkchopUno chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
That was cute and hot! :D
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I like Dean being more submissive in this story not alot of people right him as a submissive. write more in the future.
AmbrosiaJade chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow. That was hot. (Haha, the story is about the heat and the story is hot. Haha. Ha? Okay, never mind.) I could so imagine Dean hot and sweaty in this fic. All I can say is you did a fantastic job creating a realistic feel to it. I love it! And I especially love Possessive!Sam. :)
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Haha. I must say that I agree completely with little Sammy.

Heat desert a very horrible outcome if I’m involved

Still, I think this story made my immense hate of all degrees above 78 dissipate just a bit. :]
Joel chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Simply adoreable. I can't believe I actually liked this story. I like my Supernatural slash with at least some sex, unless its a story. But this one is just great.

Again I am still trying to find fault in your stories. One thing I will is there are always minor typing errors, but its not that bad at all.

I haven't read all of your storiers yet, so you might've done this already, but maybe you should mix up the sex and foreplay a little. Make it something that the reader will remember for quite a while. I will remember your story because you are just great, and have a way with words. But you should find some way to make the sex memorable. I remember one story I read where they did it in a laundry room, with fabric softener (the liquid kind) as lube. Memorable, and adorable.

You have beautiful, magical stories already, but that would put them over the top. You must email me. Keep on writing those works of art.
Henry The HAP chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
It was quite good, but the part when you jumped from Sam being a kid and first reacting to Dean in any way other than brotherly to them being grown-up and together was a little confusing. I also felt that you lost the "skeleton" of the story every now and then.

All in all though; I thought it was a nice story, and you know I love the way you write. I hope you keep it up.

Hugs,

Kitten
Let's Call Her The Tarryn chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I had time before school so I decided to check my mail quickly. This is awesome. Great, great oneshot! (And I'm going to read 'Do I matter' later, I promise. I just don't have enough time left right now!)

-Tarryn
sussiekitten chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Mercury

What can I say? You've just given me a new obession! I loved this! Hehe. It sure is interesting to see Sam as the agressor for once. Just, how do I say this... to me it was perfect. Just what I was looking for.

The characterization, brilliant mate. Just the way I see them. And I know them by now. Let's just say I've used youtube and brought the two first series ;D

Thank you for sharing! It's nice to see you writing again :D

~SK~