Reviews for You Keep Me Holding On
TheDoctorandRoseLover chapter 9 . 6/1
OMG... I really freaking LOVE THIS! I know it's been years since you've updated, but I'm was wondering if you thought about finishing it? I would love to read the conclusion!
Can you please continue this? This is amazing and I would love to read more
xoxoxo chapter 9 . 2/4
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY I REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT SOMETIME SOON OR IN THE NEAR FUTURE YOU'LL CONTINUE THIS STORY WITH YOUR AMAZING WRITING.
puppydggrl chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
goddddd how could you have stopped writing thisss!
sophia405 chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
I really am liking this story and am wondering if there is going to be anymore to it?
maryrizzo11 chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
This is a great story and is written quite well - I would love for you to continue it!
Sarah chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
I've had some free time lately and I couldn't find any good books to read so I came back to this site. More specifically, I came back to this story. Every emotion and dialogue and thought is just captured so beautifully that it makes me sad that it seems you gave up on this story a long time ago.
Xploited chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Poor Lucas :( He's so broken. Thank god he has Brooke. You write the complexity of their relationship beautifully.
Xploited chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Beautiful, I stumbled upon this gem of a story and I'm sucked in! On to the next chapter!
Written In The Dark chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
I honestly stayed up practically a whole night to read this story bec I literally always wanted to know what's gonna happen next ! This story is really beautiful, it strangely realistic too obviously not with Karens death etc but the way you wrote the characters and the way you tapped in to everything that has happened and made sense of it is amazing and if this really did happen I'm sure it would end up happening like this that's why it's so realistic. You really have a great talent and I know how frustrating it is to update when there is no inspiration or sometimes any reason too since the last time you updated they were in what season 6 ? But so much of us brucas fans adore and love this story bec even though we can't change what happened we can at least imagine with stories like yours! I can't force you to update obviously it's your choice but you should know that this story is amazing and worth updating ! :)
dianehermans chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
why you don't update anymore please let me now
my infectious smile chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
Ohhh I love the friendships and relationships in this story (not including Peyton). This is another one that I hope you come back and continue eventually. It is amazing so far and I look forward to reading more of it one day!
jasperose chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
FINALLY. FINALLY.

i'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter...lalala. pipe dream? i hope not. ps phenomenal characterization yo.
xxEm'n'JJ4evaxx chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! hope you decide to continue it and update is soon!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
go lucas

dont feel bad for peyton at all