Reviews for Sleepless
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
This is beautiful
Here Kitty Kitty Kitty chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
My god, this was amazing. I love the way you write, it's beautiful!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
It's GREAT! It's unfortunate that you stopped at Part 2. Thanks for writing, Reenas-as.
Juvia5878 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Most beautiful fanfic that I have ever read.
Davewik chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Excellent fic. It flows and twists and turns just as you would expect the jumbled thoughts of Re-L and Vincent to, and you captured the depth of the characters with your use of such poetic language. Thanks very much!
Incoming-Duck-Fiend chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow. Just wow.

This is amazing!

Beautiful~

I've never read anything like this, it's really quite good. Better than good.

You really got into the character, your writing is so convincing!

I hope you continue this!
sinemoras09 chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Gorgeous. I love your writing style-very poetic and lyrical, and you've brilliantly captured Vincent and Re-L's thoughts. It's quite a feat, getting into the minds of the characters and making it believable, but you've done it, and everything written rings true!

I'm adding this to my favorites list. Well done!
NeptunesBlue chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
i loved this. you captured the ergo proxy mood perfectly, it was brooding but not too dark. amazing job, i look forward to more
KittyKeira chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
LOVE IT.
Emily chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Wow. This is very, very good! I think you captured the characters of Re-L and Vincent wonderfully and your writing style is fantastic. As far as what you said about repetition, I agree completely! Not only is the world repetitive, but it also adds more feeling and emotion to the characters thoughts (I'm kind of a fan of repetition actually lol!) I am awed.

Very awesome!
sckry chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
Love your introspective look on Re-ai and Vincents relationship, it's very iinteresting to read and accurate as well to the characters personalities.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
So both parts 1 and 2 are completely gorgeous. Introspective is what the show is about and its on que with the understated tone. He really is so in love with her, and she just doesn't have the emotional capacity to handle it. Its a beautiful dichotomy though. I'd also love to see your take on that, from Ergo POV, although there is so much less source material to work with...
Darlin chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
"My love for you is without reason. And that is reason enough."

"That which has no reason has become my reason."

"I want to be a part of everything you are and everything you do. I want to be your friend; I want to be your companion. I want you to chase the darkness from my tortured soul and walk with me into the light. I want to bind myself closer to you, draw you closer to me, until there is hardly any distinction between us at all. And there is no reason for that."

Ah, just lovely, truly lovely. You've really captured the bashful, confused Vincent. An excellent second chapter.
Darlin chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
But it was repetitive. However, there's nothing wrong with that at all because the show's repetitive with the same deep issues/questions. This had the same tone of the show and it was very well done!
Juniper.Drive chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Excellent! Please carry on!