Reviews for One Lonely Saturday
LCSKAAP chapter 3 . 3/11
Great story would really want to dive deeper into Ichigo's life 200 years into the future...very interesting indeed.
bleach chapter 3 . 3/8
i love the story,its very interesting but do u think inoue can say "fuck me".but i'm not hating on this story,it would be very awesome to see ichigo & inoue other than rukia,i mean rukia is short,no breasts and to small for and inoue have known each other since they were kids it was love at first because rukia stays in his bedroom does not mean they should be together,kubo tite should make inoue and ichigo a couple other wise people him a lot and the show even more when rukia & ichigo were together. so nice work on your constuctive story.
dhdh chapter 3 . 2/22
i love the story
Anonymous759 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
That was brilliant, loved it, read every chapter and enjoyed every moment of it. keep up the good work and you really should make a sequel i would read that, anyways, loved this and dont stop writing them thx
-Anonymous
Hitsuhina13 chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
I really love this chapter so much you have a really good imagination
Lina Nguyen chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I love this fan fiction! Please make more!
Sele de la Luna chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I'm reading this beautiful story again!
EvelynScarlet chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
This is really good. So nice. I wouldn't change a thing, it's all written perfectly and it's filled with emotions, passion, care, power, everything. Amazing. :)
Clouffie1986 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
amazing fic. I loved every minute of it.
Ermilus chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Good story
Thebrotherofmany chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Definitely one of the best stories I have ever read. I have no bad words to say about it, and that, in and of itself is unusual. I look forward to reading your stories in the future.
Sele de la Luna chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Beautiful Excellent story!
Anthony Kellar chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
OH GOD DUDE YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEAL
SasuNarulover49 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Great story I love the end and the sex scenes are hot!
farRaven chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
oh my god! this story is awesome.. SERIOUSLY

u have some awesome imagination there..

i really liked the story

ichigo/orihime - byakuya/ hisana.. D