Reviews for One Lonely Saturday
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/30
Hey I love ichihime but if u rukia bash like that people who read this story may Start to not like ichihime
ik because it happened to me
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 7/26
this was cool alot of changes would have liked Tatsuki to be in the soul society well she probably was
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 7/26
well this was nice well the ending anyways
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 7/26
this was great i really enjoyed this chapter
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 3 . 6/25
I read this over and over, it's so beautiful and I love the look into the future.
Fuuyuki Ayasegawa chapter 3 . 3/25
Finally I found a great story 'bout IchiHime.
This was a great story ever!
You've made it like the canon story.
Oh I love it so much!
4 thumbs up for you \(_)/
LCSKAAP chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
Great story would really want to dive deeper into Ichigo's life 200 years into the future...very interesting indeed.
bleach chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
i love the story,its very interesting but do u think inoue can say "fuck me".but i'm not hating on this story,it would be very awesome to see ichigo & inoue other than rukia,i mean rukia is short,no breasts and to small for and inoue have known each other since they were kids it was love at first because rukia stays in his bedroom does not mean they should be together,kubo tite should make inoue and ichigo a couple other wise people him a lot and the show even more when rukia & ichigo were together. so nice work on your constuctive story.
dhdh chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
i love the story
Anonymous759 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
That was brilliant, loved it, read every chapter and enjoyed every moment of it. keep up the good work and you really should make a sequel i would read that, anyways, loved this and dont stop writing them thx
Hitsuhina13 chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
I really love this chapter so much you have a really good imagination
Lina Nguyen chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I love this fan fiction! Please make more!
Sele de la Luna chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I'm reading this beautiful story again!
EvelynScarlet chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
This is really good. So nice. I wouldn't change a thing, it's all written perfectly and it's filled with emotions, passion, care, power, everything. Amazing. :)
Clouffie1986 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
amazing fic. I loved every minute of it.