Reviews for A Different Harry
Saissa chapter 6 . 10/1
Ginny is in Ravenclaw? Now that will be interesting!
Saissa chapter 3 . 10/1
Severus Snape would never have followed his father into Slytherin. Tobias Snape was a muggle! Severus Snape's Mother (Eileen Prince) however had been in Slytherin. Just FYI.
Saissa chapter 2 . 10/1
A new golden trio by the looks of things - Longbottom, Malfoy and Potter!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 36 . 8/22
Ah! Worst place to stop forever!
NoSugarForValdez chapter 24 . 8/20
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 10 . 8/18
I am loving your story so much. Among other things, I love when Neville is a main character (and isn't so clutzy) and I love when Harry is serious about studying. I normally don't like super Harry, but this is working for me :)
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 3 . 8/17
You are doing a really good job of quickly going through the first year, having interesting differences, and not making it seem too rushed :)
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 2 . 8/17
Having Harry not be attention starved and craving information about his parents is a refreshing change of pace.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 36 . 6/5
And the final battle waits for life, thanks, and the author

Keep writing as life allows
Krystal chapter 2 . 3/31
Your writing itself is wonderful, however, your Harry's characterization is very flawed. You start with a Harry who gets along pretty well with his Muggle relatives and seems particularly close to his Aunt and cousin, and then upon introducing Draco Malfoy to the scene, turn him into a bigot opposed to Muggleborns. The simple fact that he now has an actual reason to look at Muggles in a positive light and knows some things about his parents (of which his MUGGLEBORN mother is a part) should mean that he is at the very least tolerant of Muggleborns and yet he suddenly has something against them? It makes absolutely no sense. Trust me, I get that you wished to make Malfoy and him friends and thought they'd need some commonalities for such a thing to happen but he could have just as easily bonded with the boy over a shared desire to end up in Slytherin or something similarly believable. Friends, after all, don't have to agree with each other's political views, and that is just what the Muggleborn issue is, a political view.
Beatrice Chahine chapter 36 . 3/12
Fabulous story and pollen. The characters are well-developed;this is some serious work well done especially with the writing of how they're preparing for battle and the Dumbledore portrayal as well as the new Order. However, I see you have not worked on it in a while…

If you want to converse with me, I'm a guest on here so feel free to e-mail: bdl . chahine gmail . com (without the spaces).
Tecknio chapter 1 . 2/1
Honestly, the summery doesn't interest me so I haven't read a word of this story. BUT! I have to commend you for the outstanding picture choice for this story. Twice I've looked at the image and was unable to tell what it was. And twice I've clicked on this story so I could expand the image and get a better look lol

The third times the charm, so I'll start reading this if it happens again! - Tecknio out :)
StoneTheLoner chapter 30 . 1/18
Great story! :)
Guest chapter 36 . 11/6/2015
Continue please
K1P1 chapter 36 . 10/27/2015
Will there be an update soon?