Reviews for A Different Harry
Ilena Petrova chapter 36 . 4/30
Sad that you just stopped updating this amazing stors.
KBTEAS chapter 36 . 4/24
I'm dying inside. Truly. I've really gotten into this story and then BAM! it stopped. Please tell me you're okay and that you will return to this story in the future...

This story is really good (in case you hadn't guessed by the drama). I really like how you have reworked the story and made it your own after it deviated from the original plot. Your characters are interesting and you've done a lot to balance it out. Will you have more of the Dursley's though? I know that Harry is less involved with them now, but they were also key to the beginning and you had developed a good relationship between Harry, Dudley, and Petunia. And you left it at Vernon having made the acquaintance and small acceptance of the magical folk...

You've got such a good thing going! Don't let it die man (or woman)! You've got this! I believe in you!
NovaRider chapter 36 . 2/5
Could you please finish this story even if you just do one more chapter that is an overview of what you had originally planned to do with it. I have found it to be very attention grabbing and interesting. I was and hopefully still am looking forward to reading more about this story and where you plan to take it.
Lin Koa chapter 36 . 12/7/2016
MORE! MORE! MORE! please.
Destineyofme chapter 36 . 11/14/2016
can't wat to read more how it goes
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 36 . 10/25/2016
Unhhh... Not to be greedy or anything but... This was AN AWESOME story... is there any more?
Saissa chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
Ginny is in Ravenclaw? Now that will be interesting!
Saissa chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Severus Snape would never have followed his father into Slytherin. Tobias Snape was a muggle! Severus Snape's Mother (Eileen Prince) however had been in Slytherin. Just FYI.
Saissa chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
A new golden trio by the looks of things - Longbottom, Malfoy and Potter!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 36 . 8/22/2016
Ah! Worst place to stop forever!
NoSugarForValdez chapter 24 . 8/20/2016
LUNA!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 10 . 8/18/2016
I am loving your story so much. Among other things, I love when Neville is a main character (and isn't so clutzy) and I love when Harry is serious about studying. I normally don't like super Harry, but this is working for me :)
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
You are doing a really good job of quickly going through the first year, having interesting differences, and not making it seem too rushed :)
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
Having Harry not be attention starved and craving information about his parents is a refreshing change of pace.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 36 . 6/5/2016
And the final battle waits for life, thanks, and the author

Keep writing as life allows