Reviews for Why?
Really love this story
ZeroKiryu's Lover chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Keep it Goin ! ! ! !
Inu-Vampire30 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aw! that was indeed one of the sweetest short stories i have read today, and trust me i have read alot. Hope you write more stories like this one ;D
bunnyxx chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
this is awesome! nicely done.
freaky14 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
aw kawaii
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I liked this a lot

good job :)
jenny-R chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was really sweet. You did a nice job
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Yuuki's so cute and sweet and caring...i LOVE her - and Zero (if they don't end up together in the manga, i'm gonna do a Homer and tear all my hair out). your story is so tender..emotional..analytical. i love it. your characterization was perfect, regret and love portrayed wonderfully well.

Ja Ne!

FirestormAngelBlaze
angel2adevil78 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
thats really good i love the detail
What a troubled life chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
How sweet! I liked the one shot. I really liked the answer Yuki gave Zero "Because you have a special place in my heart..." That just said it all...
Glorious Rubbish chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Cute and sexy :P
Teh Trickster chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Hello! I liked this story, I liked the way you portrayed these two characters and the way they cared for each other. Both of them were in character, which is quite hard to do, and which I applaud you for. The tension between the two characters was well done as well, because it manages to evoke emotion in your audience, which is what you should be aiming for.

However, there are still some points for you to consider if you want to improve this story. First of all, it is far too short. It could be much longer if you wrote more parts into it, like for example, the how Zero came to end up taking blood from her even though he did not want to, and how she managed to convince him to do so. You could also afford to have more description as well. You did reasonably well describing the characters' appearances, but it could have been more detailed. Setting was lacking as well, you did not state where they were, only that there was a wall.

A reasonable job so far, and I hope to read more of your work soon. Thank you, and have a nice day.