Reviews for The Strongest of Medicines
Mrs.King Aragorn chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Very touching and sweet story. I was really worried for Legolas for a while, then I decided he couldn't die since he still had the trilogy to be in. You're a great writer, keep writing!
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I really liked this
Wood Elf luver chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
"Have you ever noticed a story is better after I read it?" Legolas turns to me, and shakes his head. "You brag WAY too often." I shrug. "I have bragging rights. Not my fault I live in a free country." Deliarna comes over to Legolas, and pokes him in the stomach. "Hey, did your parents know you were special ED when you were born, or did you have to figure that out on your own?" Legolas stares at her, over offended. "Look, cheffy, I AM NOT special ED." Deliarna snorts and walks away. "You had ME fooled, pretty boy." I look at you finally. "What a great story! I'm mad at myself for not even coming up with what you just wrote! You have an awesome plot here, which is what makes it a great story! Also, Legolas needs a helmet, am I right? Lol, great story, and keep on writing! Ttyl! :)
Chewiecotton chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
love this story good job
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I don't always take the time to review a story, unless it's only got a few reviews. First of all, I love your profile picture. Second, the story was incredible. I know that not everybody says the constructive criticism and all that, but honestly? Looking back over it, I can't find anything wrong. A little more imagery perhaps, but my imagination supplied plenty there. I loved it, thank you for the story!
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Loved this story. very wise words about friendship.
PeppyPower chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
(using Nina's account to comment)I knew she would love this and she did. Nina told me to mention how proud she is to have people like you writing fics for her. Thank you so much, you made a very ill girl a very happy girl. Kay *hugs*
xXriujooXx chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Aw, that was very nice and sweet. I liked it a lot. One of the better LOTR fanfics that I've read!
Tyndie chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Short, but excellent! This is definitely going in my favs. I especially love the part where they're fighting about Estel's lack of manners.
Firniswin chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
It's so cool to see how far your stories have come. They have always been great, but to see them years later and see your continual growth as a writer is awesome! Excellent story, as usual! :D
leggylover03 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I loved it! Now where is the Estel hurt fic?