Reviews for Fortune favours the navigator
CreateInsanity chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
OMG! I've just found this story and I absolutely love it!

This idea is amazing and you're a brilliant writer!

Is Cloud going to get wings? That would be so cool!

I noticed that you haven't updated in ages... Could you write another chapter? PLEASE!

CreateInsanity x
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
So, you aren't going to continue this? You could have put in an author's note saying you wont continue it.
Jagwarakit chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Wow, cool story. Very original in my opinion. Thanks for the term definitions at the end of chap 2, it really cleared up some confusion. I honestly can't wait to see how you take this story. Is Vincent gonna make an appearance at any point? And what's up with Cloud and Aerith's relationship? Are they lovers or do they just have a sort of friends with benefits thing going on?
astarte lea chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
OMG! Zack's an Astartes? That was crazy cool! I loved it! XD And...Aerith's a slut. Interesting turn of events. Can't wait to see where you take this next.

Much love!

-astarte lea
seasnake.756 chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
you just deserved yourself a hug. I was waiting fot this. I think that a love-triangle wouldn't fit here... but that's just me.
it's-not-amoose323 chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
I reallyreallyreally like your fic, but did you ever notice that the status of it is set at complete? It's kinda confusing at first ; Just thought you might want to know
seasnake.756 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
it's a crime not to continue, ya know. You know how to write.
astarte lea chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
That was good! A couple of grammatical errors, but other than that it was well-written! And you did a good job keeping them in character. Keep up the good work!

Much love!

-astarte lea
Many already left here chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Just one thing. Well, two, to be exact.

One, this thing screams to be continued.

Two, your spelling is sometimes a little off.