Reviews for Betty's Best Birthday
spiceandnice chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
Oh, if only the SLO wasn't really pregnant. *sigh*

What a sweet, happy ending, fairytale. Thanks so much for writing it. :)
spiceandnice chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
I am so behind on fanfics, have you changed your typical writing format and gone more dialogue heavy? Or were you experimenting?

Regardless, your dialogue was funny. I loved the first bit so much with Daniel asking what he got Betty today and the "playing hard to get". I LOL at the being "pursued at a pervert" line.

Henry and Betty have moxie! Sending the gifts and sending the text. Hee.

My only little distraction: I always think "M'ija" rather than "Mi hija," though you aren't really wrong. Igancio just usually slurs it together on the show. :)
spiceandnice chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Hoo hah-Hiatus has started, and thus I am finally starting to read fanfic again to get me over the writer's strike induced dry spell.

So, of course I had to start with this one. I really enjoyed the fist chapter. I loved Daniel being so sweet and supportive of Betty. And Henry's little thoughtful gifts were so cute, too.
MaskedDevera chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
Finally reviewing!: "I told her….I told her there was only one person I would ever love like that and it wasn’t her." I teared up right along with Betty on this quote! This was angsty but ended in pure sweetness.
MaskedDevera chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
Finally reviewing!: Wow, this was a very angsty chapter despite the fact I'm sure everything would work out okay, since Ignacio was championing Henry. I teared up when Betty did when she received the book, and also when she wondered why Henry was doing this and sent the text message. I loved her family's little party for her. "Justin took this opportunity to throw some homemade confetti at her which partially landed in her mouth and in her hair." This quote made me laugh. Classic Betty and a nice reference to "Fake Plastic Snow."
MaskedDevera chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
FINALLY REVIEWING CH. 1: I thought it was funny that the delivery guy was excited to see Betty, like he was hoping to avoid Amanda. Both friendship exchanges were Daniel was nice and in character, the first kind of reminded me of a combination between "Fake Plastic Snow" and "Icing on the Cake." The card with facts about butterflies made me go "aw." I love how the gifts all show how well Henry knows her, even down to knowing that she would go out to sundaes with Christina. When I read that Henry's supervisor wasn't saying anything to anyone in the office because it would get back to Betty, I immediately thought of Kenny. Nice start.
dani1272 chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
I totally loved it! It was very sweet and romantic. Henry is just so sweet, sending Betty all of her favorite things. Just wish I had someone like him around for my birthday. Tracy, that was amazing! Great job! :)
LisaBelle chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Hi Tracy!

I just want to say something to you: Thank you!

Why? Well, this weeks is my... Birthday week! And my birthday is not any day, it is... FRIDAY! And, my sister and my best friend that lives 600 km away from my house are coming to visit me.

And I felt so happy when I read your story! I know it was not written for me, but still.

Thank You!

Lisa
dadiva18 chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
It was even better reading the second time!

(I read it when i was in class today)

Great Job!
countryapple chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Love! Love! Love! each chapter of the story. Very romantic way to celebrate a birthday despite Betty's confusion and pain at the start. SLO Gr. I like how Ignacio gave Henry a chance to be heard. Daniel is such a good friend to Betty. LOL when he said - what did I get you today. Now, I just have to get hubby to recognize and celebrate my birthday week.
scarecrowbabe chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Tracy!

This story made my morning! It is so sweet and romantic without being out of character for them. You captured Betty and Henry's feelings so perfectly that I'm speechless! This is one of your best stories... glad Ginger gave you the inspiration for this one! :)
Tathariel chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
I totally want a Henry of my own. I totally want a boyfriend who would make a birthday into "birthday week" - it's adorable! I love that you've captured Daniel and Betty's friendship so well, and that they decided to pretend the presents were from him. I can totally hear Ignacio through his dialogue. Ignacio was very understanding of Henry very quickly though - it took me until the end to figure out why (the whole different Charlie twist). I like that you came up with a different way of explaining away the baby. This whole story is so sweet and romantic - Henry is every girl's dream guy. Or at least, mine. I love the ending, too! I can't wait to see them dancing in the next episode, it looks too cute. Why can't every guy be as great as Henry? Betty is a lucky girl. I like your writing, you're really good at writing dialogue. It's the opposite of me - I seem to be better at description than dialogue. One little question though - I've noticed that you put spaces between words and question marks and exclamation marks - is that on purpose or just the website messing up the formatting? It's only minor but I thought I'd bring it up. Anyway though, this is a gorgeous story! Nicely done.

-Tathariel-
awas chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
ah..that was such a sweet story. Could totally see Henry planning something like that, he's such a romantic.