Reviews for Dear Kathryn
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Love this story. Awesome. I hope you write more.
Vivss chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Hey I liked this chapter a lot! But I thought it'd explain why Kathryn pretended she was dead... I still don't get it. Maybe Kathryn's mother had something to do with it?
mcdreamy1992 chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
It's a good idea although it is slightly too OOC for me...and how did kathryn suddenly reappear after ten years? it would have been nice to have that explained as well as how she died...and the dying was quite sudden and quick...but it's a good idea!
CattyRose chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Ok, so I just updated Faithless (finally!)and I saw you had a new story out. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to read the second chapter right now (dinner), but let me tell you that I love the first part! I love the way you wrote the letters, and your description of his grief, year after year. The story itself is very ambiguous, with a hint of edgy mystery. What I love best, though, is how it's not quite...coherent. Great job!

Catty
Celeste chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
That was such a a beautiful story. Very emotional. Brings up a lot of questions, but it doesn't matter as long as Kathryn and Sebastian are together.
hmm chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
hi, its me again. i just realised that i forgot to mention in the review i left before that despite the rest of what i said, i thought the last section was quite provocative and moving. that was definitely the best part.
hmm chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
yeah, it was pretty good - reasonably well written - but you were too vague about what happened. i had no idea what happened to kathryn, or why she would suddenly reappear out of the blue after ten years of everyone thinking she was dead. it was kind of like i got to the end and i thought 'what was the point of reading that? what was the point of writing that?' if i may offer you some advice, go for some kind of recurring theme or message through your fics. it'll draw the reader in and keep them coming back for more. if you're unsure what i mean, you can refer to works by 'lurv2boogie' (particularly 'time' or 'seeing red') and 'pinkdigi' for an idea. also, if i recall, kathryn would never let anyone call her 'katie'. a nice read, but too ooc and amibuous for me.
Wildly Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/28/2007