Reviews for Bonds
im-a-tumor chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
A very good story! Interesting plot and i love all their kids! Its been years dince an update (if im reading correctly) but i had to leave a review! Im in love with this fic!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Interesting story so far. You seem to have captured the feel of the Ranma-verse fairly well, even witht he OCs. seems that Master Hanzo would fit right in with Happosai and Cologne with no problem. Heh, so all it took was a little food and a girl that could swing a spatula like a pro ballplayer swings a bat to get his help, eh?

Well, I know it has been awhile, but I do hope that you do decide to continue this story at some point in the near future.
anyahibiki chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
hahaha great chapter!
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
Don't feel too bad, I've been trying to get my story 'Demon 1/2' done and updated since November but the holiday's tied me up and now I'm gonna see if I can get up either by the end of the month or in the early week of January.

Anyways great chapter, I noticed a few missing words in a few places, like when Moose and Shampoo arive at the Hibiki's Moose says, "Hey, you're looking, Ryoga, I like the hair." shouldn't it be, "Hey, you're looking good Ryoga, I like the new hair style." Or something like that.

But all in all, really cute chapter, please write more.
Prodigy99 chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
TOO SHORT XD I NEED MORE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
ooh, a cliffie, and someone with a beef with Ryouga, and thinking that trying to take his daughter will put him into a nice mood. Hmm, I wonder if they somehow misplaced the memo that the expanded NWC was actually ALL in town? I hope the holidays give you a chance to re-charge, and I can't wait for the continution on this.
anyahibiki chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Great story so far, I'd love to see how will continue. Please update soon. Thanks!
milmirjia chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Yes, very cruel indeed.

And what the fuck? Just when Higashikaze was done pouring his feelings out to his most beloved Hikari (by the way, nicely solved. Just let the girl do the action. I guess she got this from Ukyo?) some stupid geeks show up and ruin everything!

I guess they are from this guy who Ryoga and Ukyo went out to search in their younger years. Am I right?

Well, I hope you won't take so long for the next chapter because I really like your story. So, on with it!

swartzvald chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
huh, this is interesting, good too, though you might want to re-check ch 1 hikari keeps switching gender but apart from that, good work this site needs more good ryuk.
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
Wow I love this story and I love the twist in the begining. Ranma's son ans Ryoga's daughter are in love with each other and Ranma's son can't even defeat Ryoga... That's funny. I love Ryoga/Ukyo pairings. Please write more.
Prodigy99 chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
One of the best Ranma stories i've read in a while! PLZ update soon! Faves!
milmirjia chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Hey, that's nice...

How long has it been? A week, say.

Anyway, I'm really glad you're a regular updater. Hope you keep it up!

Nice chapter, though you had me wondering first. Because it was an entire episode about the young Ukyo and Ryoga (by the way, I especially liked the part where Ryogo was spaced out and thinking about their nightly activities. Very well described...) without any warning that it'd be so. So I began reading it expecting to hear more abut their children but thst's fine.

But maye you could denote it is a kind of flashback/past-related episode the next time. Just to make sure there's no confusion. (But maybe I was the only one who was confused...?)

Anywho.

Nice chapter, go on with that!

No one and Nobody chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Aw! I was thinking of doing something like this. You made the Hibiki family EXACTLY how I pictured it. Seriously. But please don't think I'm copying you when I put my story up, it'll have an entirely different plot, though, with lots more characters.

Anyways, nice concept and good luck!
milmirjia chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Drat. I was planning on writing a similar story...

Oh my, can't be helped.

Anyhow, I really liked it. It's cute.

The name of Ranma's son though... I didn't expect them to give their son such a long name, somehow. Does it mean something? (I mean, Japanese names ALWAYS mean something...)

I really liked the end, by the way. That Ranma regrets wasting precious alone-time with his beloved Akane which could have been used better by making out, just because he was so proud... It's a good thing.

And I really like the fact that Akane's cooking still is horrible... Well, at least it's not toxic anymore. (I bet she still could create lethal meals when she's angry. Whith that temper of hers...)

I'm looking forward tothe next chapter, I sure hope it comes soon. (I'm a very impatient person, you know.)

Bye!

Greet the Wave!
Lord Kamui chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Excellent fic! I hope you update soon!