Reviews for It is our choices
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 18 . 3/17
Ah I love Al! I want him to bond with Severus more :P I know it's dodgy to hate a kid but James is so unbelievably annoying
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 15 . 3/16
AHHH SO CUTE! I never thought I'd love a bit of Albus/Severus bonding as I do but I do :D
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 11 . 3/16
Awww damn it Ron! James is just like his Grandfather at the moment but perhaps he might grow up the same, mature later on in life.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 9 . 3/16
Harry is far too adorable :O
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 5 . 3/16
God damn it Rita :(
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
Not going to read on. An Interview with Skeeter... How utterly stupid!
WOW chapter 32 . 11/24/2015
I have been reading anonymously and it is great. It is a sad story and i almost cried a few times throughout the chapters but has an amazing story line. I am going to see your other stories now.
church chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
There is only one word i can think of and that is WOW!
anonymous chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
I really like long chapters. The story is good
beargirl1393 chapter 32 . 8/2/2015
Did you ever consider posting this on Archive of Our Own too? I think it's a great story, by the way :) I read it on Wattpad, and only recently found it on here.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 32 . 4/15/2015
Its the most beautiful story I have ever read. Yrs, I bawled my eyea out but I loved it. Thank you for writing the fiction!
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
Ron. Really! Just...wow.
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
Did Flitwick just faint?
Luccian chapter 32 . 10/26/2014
I loved this story. Absolutely love it. If there were a ranking system on this site for most favourite story, most loved story ever, I'd rank this as number one. It is a work of pure genius. Absolutely amazing. The emotions, the realistic-ness, everything. Severus and Lily, the story of love. I can't believe...I can't really believe that you were really able to write such a story. This isn't really even a fanfic anymore, it's a work of art. I love Severus Snape, he's my favourite character in the series and it isn't often that I find fanfics in which he is happy but you did it, you did it very well. You inspired emotions in me that I try to keep down, bottled inside. "Emotions are a weakness" that is what I have always believed from the time I could form my own beliefs until very recently. Now it is "emotions are not a weakness but that does not mean it is any easier to show them". I cried, twice in fact, over the course of this story and hugged myself multiple times during this last chapter: something that rarely happens. I just want to say, congratulations, you ought to be proud and thank you. Thank you so much for writing this, for bringing it to fruition. I'm also very, very sorry that I did not stumble upon this fic sooner.
Sincerely,
Luccian
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Somehow, mental commentary is very un-snape-like
I think you are way off cannon over the past three chapters. Harry would never let Rita Skeeter interview him, either