Reviews for It is our choices
WOW chapter 32 . 11/24
I have been reading anonymously and it is great. It is a sad story and i almost cried a few times throughout the chapters but has an amazing story line. I am going to see your other stories now.
church chapter 10 . 11/18
There is only one word i can think of and that is WOW!
anonymous chapter 6 . 11/17
I really like long chapters. The story is good
beargirl1393 chapter 32 . 8/2
Did you ever consider posting this on Archive of Our Own too? I think it's a great story, by the way :) I read it on Wattpad, and only recently found it on here.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 32 . 4/15
Its the most beautiful story I have ever read. Yrs, I bawled my eyea out but I loved it. Thank you for writing the fiction!
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 11 . 4/6
Ron. Really!
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 7 . 4/6
Did Flitwick just faint?
Luccian chapter 32 . 10/26/2014
I loved this story. Absolutely love it. If there were a ranking system on this site for most favourite story, most loved story ever, I'd rank this as number one. It is a work of pure genius. Absolutely amazing. The emotions, the realistic-ness, everything. Severus and Lily, the story of love. I can't believe...I can't really believe that you were really able to write such a story. This isn't really even a fanfic anymore, it's a work of art. I love Severus Snape, he's my favourite character in the series and it isn't often that I find fanfics in which he is happy but you did it, you did it very well. You inspired emotions in me that I try to keep down, bottled inside. "Emotions are a weakness" that is what I have always believed from the time I could form my own beliefs until very recently. Now it is "emotions are not a weakness but that does not mean it is any easier to show them". I cried, twice in fact, over the course of this story and hugged myself multiple times during this last chapter: something that rarely happens. I just want to say, congratulations, you ought to be proud and thank you. Thank you so much for writing this, for bringing it to fruition. I'm also very, very sorry that I did not stumble upon this fic sooner.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Somehow, mental commentary is very un-snape-like
I think you are way off cannon over the past three chapters. Harry would never let Rita Skeeter interview him, either
hpsslily chapter 32 . 6/28/2014
Good work
ravenclawpatronus chapter 32 . 6/11/2014
This story broke my heart, it is the saddest thing I've ever read. Thank you for a great piece of work.
coccinellee chapter 32 . 5/30/2014
Do you have any idea how I was happy when I noticed that their was another fanfic of yours that I hadn’t noticed before that was 300 000 words?

Just a little nitpicking, Lily was 16 when she didn’t want to forgive Severus. 99% of authors make that error, I have no idea why I’m so fixated on this mistake.

Have you any idea how much I love your idea that Severus doesn’t want to let go of his guilt because he’s scared he will forget Lily?

Also, Harry talking with Dumbledore of very private things concerning Severus is so interesting! I know they want to help him but omg that’s so personal! Anyway the idea that Severus’s pains are in part caused by Dumbledore is really genius I must say! It makes so much sense that I think I’ll just believe it to be canon, really.

About your portrayal of James, I think it’s nice even though I don’t believe it fit with canon. I understand that you made it so because it’s was weird of Lily to do what she did but Lily is not perfect. I don’t see any need to make James a better person just so that Lily can be a better person. Everyone has flaws. Even Lily Evans.

I’d like to know why you choose to make Albus that old. I think there is no indication as to how old he was in the books but I was shocked to try to imagine him being 166 years old (if I remember correctly).

Anyway, I greatly enjoyed your story but I have to say that I really didn’t enjoy Severus agonizingly slow and painful death. I think I’ll need to go read 28 fluff stories to forget it a little bit.

It was not my favourite story of yours, but I greatly enjoyed it! Now I’m sad that I don’t have anymore of your work to read. Thank you!
kristalee.keeling chapter 32 . 8/26/2013
THis was the most heartwrenching severus storyI have ever read. I loved it. Thanks for bringing it to us all :)
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
This looks like its going to be quite a story. At this point I'm hookied in to continue reading.
mysinger chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Excellent story! Snape's request is a reasonable one. Children see things in black and white. It is unlikely that they would be able to get past Snape killing Dumbledore.