Reviews for Seemingly Forbidding Crags
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
haha this is so sweet and so hilarious at the same time! great job! :)
Riniel chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Absolutly wonderful! I hope you write more stories of this sort!
obi-glasses chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
As always, you never fail to pry a giggle out of me. :)
Legolas fan chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Wicked awesome! 8D
Fireblade's song chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I have to admit I've fallen very far behind on keeping up with your fics, NiRi... Though I had just read Never Again for the third time last week... ((In one sitting again HA)) It took me a moment to make the connection between Legolas not recognizing Gimli and that story. As always, wonderfully written.

Zypher
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
And again: I found and read a story written by you.

I guess, you write about things I like to read -

(Even I didn't notice it untill I read your replys XD)

My, Legolas! I'm jsut a glad as Gimli is, that he's "linda" allright. I hope, noone will ever again forget to check the lamps soon enough.

I enjoyed reading. I was confused at the beginning, as much as Legolas was but that makes sense, since this story is somewhat his point of view.
Haarajot chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I liked this, NiRi! They're a nice pair.
Chris chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This is a very nice little story. I like it that we get to know the

backstory of the incident in bits and pieces just lile Legolas remembering

them bit by bit.

Chris
Robinscat chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Hi NiRi,

Loved your fic. I have read your other stories and have always liked how you write the friendship between Gimli and Legolas.

Robin
The Magic Rat chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I have to say this really was a most enjoyable fic.

Marvellous imagry! Thank you for sharing it.
Lady Ambreanna chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Very good story! Very expressive!

Legolas was, in a way, tortured by a dwarf. When Gimli told Legolas of his fall, then laughed at him, Legolas became very embarrassed...a slight form of torture. When he then gave Legolas a hurt look for having been forgotten, even momentarily, Legolas was saddened. A definite form of torture for elves.

I feel sorry for the poor elf and dwarf. You should be ashamed of treating them so! ;)
Pentangle-linnon chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Hey, NiRi, how'd you sneak this one by me? If I hadn't seen a mention on the OAA list, I would have missed it. My alerts must be messed up again.

I really enjoyed the beginning of this fic - the sensations of heat were described so well! Then, later we find out that the 'interminable' time in a fiery prison could not have been very long at all. I actually liked that a lot, since one's perceptions of time can get amazingly messed up when you've had a head injury. You don't often see that kind of response to injury in fanfic.

Of course, the interaction with Gimli was great, and I felt for him when Legolas thought he was an enemy. Altogether it was a good tale that had me worried at the beginning!

Pentangle
Oirasse chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Nice job! I loved it... especially the Dwarven heirloom...
RumorUnderOath chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
wow! this is probly one of my most favorite friendship stories with these two! a definite fave!
Sonador chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
He he he ... the mental image that invokes ... *falls off chair laughing* Hilarious! I love it!