Reviews for The Next One Chosen
AnimagiPotter chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
PLUEASE UPDATE!
Bobblies chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
hey!1 old buddy, old pal! no? guess not... however, you need to continue this totes awesome story! I am dying to read what happens next!
Very Small Prophet chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
"I am a Gryfindor," she said to him as if to challenge him, "loyalty is what we do best."

Wrong. Loyalty is what Hufflepuffs do best. Courage is what Gryffindors do best.

That doesn't mean Gryffies (or Slytherins or Ravenclaws) can't be loyal, but loyalty is not a defining characteristic of their House. It's something that may be there, or may not be, depending on the individual. Hermione has it, but she can't attribute it to being a Gryffindor.
JeniDRalph chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
He did a good job outwitting the Dark Lord.
JeniDRalph chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I see that this hasn't been completed or updated in a while. Oh well, I guess I'm setting myself up for frustration.
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This sounds promising...
Sook03 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Hufflepuff's are know for their loyalty. Griffindors are known for their tenacity, and bravery.
jada951 chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
oh bummer! what an interesting concept.

you have some unique ideas. I just wish you had finished this story too!

If you do ever get back to it, I know your readers would be grateful.

Thanks for the enjoyable reading the past couple days!

TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I do wish you had finished this story. It's great, this is a fresh plot so far as I know. Every bit as intriguing as the book itself. Bettered by the pairing. I do hope you will finish this story!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Excellent! Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
Severus has always had his own reasons for doing things and his own way of doing things. That doesn't mean he is doing wrong.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Yes, indeed. :)
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Excellent Oath. Interesting concept.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Wow! Severus is good!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Actually I disagree with Ron. I think Harry would agree with Hermione's choices for the very reasons she made them also for a few more. Severus knew Harry and James this will be a tie to this child's past. Harry would approve of this. He also came to respect him and understand him.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »