Reviews for Unexpected Warmth
Prowers00 chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Well well well... Despite the short two-chapter plot that is this wonderful story, I found it rather enjoyable myself and wish it were longer. But oh... The sour taste of disappointment...

No matter though, it was still enjoyable, and I am pleased with the outcome as Nagato Yuki is my over all favorite character in the Suzumiya series.

Props and good job to you, fellow writer.

Best wishes, and good luck to you in the future.

This is the critically acclaimed fiction critic everyone wants to have review their stories
HaganeJonetsu chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Cute story! 3 You wrote them out pretty well! But I think that Yuki will more likely respond with a 'Nani', then a 'Hai' in the first chapter. And she only really refers to Haruhi using her full name instead of 'Suzumiya san'. Well, just saying. ;)
patleon909 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Cute D You're right though, you did a good job of making it seem like a casual outing when it technically was a date xD Really well done, props to you!
Ezzaria26 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Aw... Kawaii-ness! You have a gift. That was adorable, and I loved the fluffiness.
Ametsu chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
It was snowing while I was reading this..

I would of loved to see more, great short story though, you did great with their characteristics, especially Yuki's.
Sasina chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
so cute *-*
Eiprej chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Mello-The-Melon chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
E! It's so lovely

I love Yuki and Kyon.

And this was so superbly written! Welldone! ;D

Yuki is so sweet... You can't help but love her.

Actually, it snowed a teeny bit where i live today in the morning. I woke up and was like, "e, it's yuki!" ;P

Anyway, WELLDONE! i loved it. xx
Mello-The-Melon chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Aw! I loved it!

Yuki is sho choote!

I love her ;D

Kyon X Yuki!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Aw that was so adorable.

I really enjoyed reaading this.
Blueangel367 chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Aw *blush*... . that was really good! perfect!

I really love this pairing and there are so few! urs is the only romance based one and how lucky am i that it is this good! . It really was amazing, i think the characters where really well playied, i don't think it was out of character at all. It made it believeable and i really liked that.

heh i'd like to find out what else happens.. it's such a shame there arent really anymore... i (and i trust many others) wud really love it if u wud further contribute to the crushingly small number of yukixkyon fics.. we'd love you forever..

but really, thank you for this

Sonnow chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
I hope to see the next chapter soon. I love the story.
the grey mage chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
ah, like cotton candy, so fluffy and sweet.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
ho ho ho.
ArtemusLyn chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Are you going to write another one. That was really good