Reviews for Curiosity
DemeRain chapter 46 . 5/5/2014
Jacob is officially my favorite original character. I loved getting to experience the magical world from the perspective of an adult "muggle". I'm probably not the only one who secretly wishes they could stumble across the Leaky Cauldron and their very own George Weasley. Ferosh, thank you so much for share this.
polandATEmyTACOS chapter 26 . 2/26/2013
So Lesbians have super powers? MERLIN'S SAGGY LEFT BOLLOCK! Why I am I still straight when I could have super powers and be lesbian?! Oh right. Because men are hot. Damn.
... Life is so unfair.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Wow. Great story. I am very curious about smith
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
maybe i missed it but what is Jacob's complete appearance?
Guest chapter 46 . 6/29/2012
good story

terrible ending
Julie's Jewels chapter 46 . 6/21/2011
Well it's finally over, and I have to say I have a bitter taste in my mouth. Sorry. I really did enjoy the story all the way to the bitter end. I really like the development of Jacob throughout, reading about his struggles and his triumphs, but the whole Fred storyline ruined it for me.

I don't think the child was a bad idea, I think it was just very poorly executed. I feel like after giving and breathing life into Jacob this entire story you had him just kind of...settle for less at the end. Like I feel that, hey if George got everything he wanted in the end (Jacob and a son named after his late brother) why didn't Jacob end up with everything he wanted? And after reading I don't get the sense that Jacob was fully content with just George.

I don't know, it just feels like to me that Jacob got the short end of the stick here. It kind of ruins it for me, just like Jacob was strong the entire story and then just bent to George's will at the end and never really got his spine back. Awwwwwww it just really bothers me, kind of like an itch you really want to scratch, I'm sorry for ranting about it.

Anyway, maybe looking back on this story in my favorites a few weeks or months from now I'll be able to fall in love with it again. Maybe a reply if you ever read the review, who knows, but still overall I commend you for writing a great piece of work.
Julie's Jewels chapter 45 . 6/21/2011
Hmm...this was probably the one chapter I didn't enjoy so far out of the entire story, and I really didn't enjoy it...at all. I don't know, just in my personal opinion Jacob got over what George did way too fast for my tastes. I get that they're deeply in love, but still, doing what George did despite whatever apology or set up was decided should have, to me, deeply affected Jacob more. I think there could have been some real drama, angst, and love explored with the whole pregnancy drama and would have liked to have seen it developed further, but it's not my story.

Anyway, it's been an extremely solid story up until this point and I'm sad to move onto the last chapter.
Julie's Jewels chapter 16 . 6/19/2011
I'm already sad because I know this story will eventually end, and I'm only making my way to chapter 17. I'm really enjoying it so far.
Julie's Jewels chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I think I'm going to enjoy this
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 46 . 12/9/2010
liked everything about this story except him being gay
Deadheiress chapter 46 . 9/19/2010
This story may be two and a half years old, but it's not to late for me to tell you how much I love it, right? This was an amazing story! And I absolutely loved it! :D
Emiko-chan meh chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
"Not that he was an expert on wood anyway, not that kind of wood."

XD
MonnieMoero chapter 46 . 5/23/2008
Bravah! Congratulations on a story well done.

Slash OC fanfic is quite rare, and a GOOD one even more so. Let me point out specifically some things I appreciate about your story:

1) Your OC does not barrel his way into the plot and conveniently FIX EVERYTHING. Happiness is brought about through his existence, but it is on a personal scale.

2) You make me care about Jacob. Right from the start I want to know what happens to him and learn more about him.

3) You don't play the 'How AWESOMLY POWERFUL can I make my main character!'game. Too many authors who DON'T make OCs can’t keep from going all DBZ in their 'power ups' with their characters - especially because it’s so effing easy in the HP fandom.

3) It's great seeing Harry as an unobtrusive secondary character.

4) Draco got humanized. Well done.

5) Nothing was too perfect or too easy and convenient. (well, besides the beginning chapters... those did go by a little fast.)

I especially appreciate the mixed feelings with the circumstances around Fred (the 2nd).

On the whole, I did not have to suspend my disbelief, the story made me happy without being disgustingly sappy.

Thank you for your effort.
discontinued-me chapter 46 . 3/29/2008
Aw, I'm almost sad to see it go, but Curiosity had a good, long run; I loved the ending and the beginning, and everything in between.
huckleberryjam chapter 46 . 3/29/2008
oh no. it's the end.

But you didn't send it off with just a 'hooray, it's done.'

You ended it very nicely, and I think this chapter was one of my favorites.

Amazing work, once again, and this story was fantastic.

And I just love Jacob.