Reviews for The Trial of Sabin Rene
XxS. DragonxX chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow, I really like this. I hope you update soon. Is there an explanation as to why magic is still around though? Just wondering. Other than that, please continue!
Unemployable chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
"I hate you Terra Branford. You really ruined everything." I don't hate her, but that quote is just so well placed and used at the end of that opening. It's cool, and gives me ideas about how the story will play out, having read the second chapter.

Edgar, is a complete womanizer, as usual. But he's also this snobby man who must love to put himself above Sabin when they're both around Terra. Where's the good ol' brotherly love, and one of the best sibling relationships in Final Fantasy? Is there something other than Terra that tore this two apart before the whole mess happened?

From what I understand, this is post Kefka's defeat. Why is magic still around? Shouldn't Terra have used matches to light the lantern?

I love the fact that Sabin gets "fan mail" and that Locke gave him a gold statue of himself. I want a gold statue that depicts me. Can you tell me where I can get one of those, or, y'know, is it a secret?

Golden statues aside, I like the voice you give Sabin. It's a different perspective of his personality than what the American version of the game gives players (I don't know if you are aware of those awesome fan translations of the japanese version that make him less silly). Tho' I like the voice, I think he's a bit out of character and supposed to be a bit more happy and upbeat.

I'm sorry to bore you with my rambles full of nothing, but, at least you have another reader who's looking forward to seeing more.
Valkyrie Celes chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
Ugh, Edgar is really going to be annoying in this. Terra is odd too, I wonder what can be going on?

I'm kind of confused; does Terra still have magic in this? Interesting story so far.
Valkyrie Celes chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Wow, I really like this, a lot. The first paragraph was a real attention grabber. I wonder what on earth Edgar did to make Sabin hate him? Are the others going to be coming into the story soon?

I can't wait to read the next chapter; the characterization of Sabin you have is great. The best one I've read in a long time; not too goofballish, but not too serious. He's the perfect Sabin depiction!

Anyway, update again soon, I emplore you!
19 | « Prev Page 1 2