Reviews for And they Call it Puppy Love
inq101 chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
BAT-DOG!

Fun story. Good work.
BKK chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Cute! And fun - exactly the mid-day "can't I go home now" pick-me-up I needed!
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
I like it. Very funny how Diana listens to the dog's side of it then asked Bruce for his.
d chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
ah. cute story. i especially got a kick over the first chapter it was hilarious
Fiore Ciliegia chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
kawaii!

so cute!
AurorShepard chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Bruce Jr. quickly got bored, as no one was paying attention to him. It was time for him to go to the kitchen, where Alfred and his doggie treats were waiting for him.

My favourite line of the whole story! I love Bruce Jr! He's so cute and...what's the word...oh you know what I mean!

This is an awesome story - you picked a good beta in KiplingNori!
Kipling Bunny chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
I'm going to leave you a mean review: NMTMWC Smexy.

That is all.

I guess that wasn't really mean. Darn!

Oh and, I loved this chapter it makes me smile and laugh and BMWW happy!

Twoshot, haha. That cracks me up.

Bruce and Diana are too adorable and adding the puppy is just fun. It's a little escape from their reality.

And you know some how deep down Bruce loves Bruce Jr...

You're the best, lady! Who!
ljkingoh chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Funny and cute! I like it when Bruce is cranky and Diana puts him in his place. Good writing. Keep it up!
Hepburn chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Hey! Who do you think you are, Bob Barker? :)

It was a cute and sweet continuation of the trials and tribulations of Bruce and Bruce Jr..

I liked it!

bluestripetiger chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
i love this story! you should have made him a great dane though so that eventually he could grow up to be the dog he owns in batman:beyond-but the characterization is dead on and the furry little puppy makes it the cutes justice league story ever!
Fiore Ciliegia chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
ACE! ( is he ace?, i dobubt that batman would stand bruce jr for very long.)

ow!

( starts incoherent baby babble)

CUTE!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was incredibly cute. Batman is such a little snot sometimes. But very awesome job keeping him - for the most part - in character.
WonderBat chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I don't love puppies, but I do love the story.

It's quite mushy, but I like that.

It's great that the tricks Diana taught Bruce Jr reflects the way the real Bruce Wayne feels for Diana.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Aww Puppies. And BMWW. Can it get any better? I submit that it cannot!

I, of course, heart puppehs. And this was such an adorable fic. I love it!

Scottie ignored it, I'm sure.

This cracks me up:

“A Tibetan Mastiff.” “He’s going to be huge.” “I like my men big.” "And furry and slobbery?” “I haven’t complained in the past, have I?”

Hahaha!

And yay for big back yards. I could use HC's head for a volleyball... Oh if only!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »