Reviews for And they Call it Puppy Love
Hepburn chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Hey! Who do you think you are, Bob Barker? :)

It was a cute and sweet continuation of the trials and tribulations of Bruce and Bruce Jr..

I liked it!

bluestripetiger chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
i love this story! you should have made him a great dane though so that eventually he could grow up to be the dog he owns in batman:beyond-but the characterization is dead on and the furry little puppy makes it the cutes justice league story ever!
Fiore Ciliegia chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
ACE! ( is he ace?, i dobubt that batman would stand bruce jr for very long.)

( starts incoherent baby babble)

Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was incredibly cute. Batman is such a little snot sometimes. But very awesome job keeping him - for the most part - in character.
WonderBat chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I don't love puppies, but I do love the story.

It's quite mushy, but I like that.

It's great that the tricks Diana taught Bruce Jr reflects the way the real Bruce Wayne feels for Diana.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Aww Puppies. And BMWW. Can it get any better? I submit that it cannot!

I, of course, heart puppehs. And this was such an adorable fic. I love it!

Scottie ignored it, I'm sure.

This cracks me up:

“A Tibetan Mastiff.” “He’s going to be huge.” “I like my men big.” "And furry and slobbery?” “I haven’t complained in the past, have I?”

And yay for big back yards. I could use HC's head for a volleyball... Oh if only!
Whigmus Lister chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Now THAT was FUNNY! I was laughing at that one, I tells ya!

If I didn't think it was good for him, I'd be inclined to feel sorry for how helpless Bruce was in the whole situation.

Of course, when she's not looking, Jr will get a quick scratch behind the ears, won't he?

Well done!
me chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Yay the puppy does he batglare thing
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Aw! I must admit, I share Di's weakness for puppies. I'd get a really tiny one, like a Bichon Frisse. I have four potential names: Padfoot (from Harry Potter), Albus Severus (ditto Potter!), and of course, Bruce or Diana!

Good little one shot! Love the cuteness!

Your fav reviwer

Hepburn chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
That was cute as the puppy you wrote about! ;)
lmno chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I want 5 mins of my life back-

Nvermind, I'd probably just waste it anyway...
gigi-girl chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
cute story:) But where is ch.3 of "You Give Love a Bad Name"? Were waiting!
Hexell chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I do love puppies. And I had some when I was younger. Evenually, they ended up with my mom taking care of them. D

I like the story and the Batglare part was hilarious. Keep it up!
Miguel Dubn chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Heh, talk about taking the puppy love to a new level. XD

Poor Bruce Sr. never stood a chance! Especially with Diana right by his side to... persuade him into accepting the little dog.

Man, for one moment I could see Diana giving Bruce the puppy dog pout. Ha, wouldn't that have been something? XD
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4