Reviews for And they Call it Puppy Love
Hepburn chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Hey! Who do you think you are, Bob Barker? :)

It was a cute and sweet continuation of the trials and tribulations of Bruce and Bruce Jr..

I liked it!

bluestripetiger chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
i love this story! you should have made him a great dane though so that eventually he could grow up to be the dog he owns in batman:beyond-but the characterization is dead on and the furry little puppy makes it the cutes justice league story ever!
Fiore Ciliegia chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
ACE! ( is he ace?, i dobubt that batman would stand bruce jr for very long.)

ow!

( starts incoherent baby babble)

CUTE!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was incredibly cute. Batman is such a little snot sometimes. But very awesome job keeping him - for the most part - in character.
WonderBat chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I don't love puppies, but I do love the story.

It's quite mushy, but I like that.

It's great that the tricks Diana taught Bruce Jr reflects the way the real Bruce Wayne feels for Diana.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Aww Puppies. And BMWW. Can it get any better? I submit that it cannot!

I, of course, heart puppehs. And this was such an adorable fic. I love it!

Scottie ignored it, I'm sure.

This cracks me up:

“A Tibetan Mastiff.” “He’s going to be huge.” “I like my men big.” "And furry and slobbery?” “I haven’t complained in the past, have I?”

Hahaha!

And yay for big back yards. I could use HC's head for a volleyball... Oh if only!
Whigmus Lister chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Now THAT was FUNNY! I was laughing at that one, I tells ya!

If I didn't think it was good for him, I'd be inclined to feel sorry for how helpless Bruce was in the whole situation.

Of course, when she's not looking, Jr will get a quick scratch behind the ears, won't he?

Well done!
me chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Yay the puppy does he batglare thing
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Aw! I must admit, I share Di's weakness for puppies. I'd get a really tiny one, like a Bichon Frisse. I have four potential names: Padfoot (from Harry Potter), Albus Severus (ditto Potter!), and of course, Bruce or Diana!

Good little one shot! Love the cuteness!

Your fav reviwer

bmwwromancefangirl
Hepburn chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
That was cute as the puppy you wrote about! ;)
lmno chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I want 5 mins of my life back-

Nvermind, I'd probably just waste it anyway...
gigi-girl chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
cute story:) But where is ch.3 of "You Give Love a Bad Name"? Were waiting!
Hexell chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I do love puppies. And I had some when I was younger. Evenually, they ended up with my mom taking care of them. D

I like the story and the Batglare part was hilarious. Keep it up!
Miguel Dubn chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Heh, talk about taking the puppy love to a new level. XD

Poor Bruce Sr. never stood a chance! Especially with Diana right by his side to... persuade him into accepting the little dog.

Man, for one moment I could see Diana giving Bruce the puppy dog pout. Ha, wouldn't that have been something? XD
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4