Reviews for Unmasked
Kakashi luver chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hm...pretty good writing style, though Kakashi is a little too emotional. not used to that. Still, it's so SAD! You're going to make all of us spend at least ten dollars on tissues!
littleforestcat chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
You know...this story was a little...well...

let me tell you what's WRONG with it first...

First off...I thought it was really weird that you made Rin die in just about the same way that Obito did. I just thought it didn't make much sense to me..

And another thing...i know that you may NOT want to hear this...but Kakashi is about as mushy and emotional as a fricken rock!

I just didn't like how you played their characters out.

But on the other hand...you did a good job with the sentence structures and I didn't see any spelling or grammar errors. So that part was good...but the overall plot you made is sort of worn out and overused...and so...wrong.

This may sound like a flame...but it's not supposed to be. I am just getting so tired of people making Kakashi and Rin all fucked up in fanfiction...it's getting REALLY ANNOYING!

-ButterCowLuvr
Klee Ann chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
OMG! Never read a more poignant and heart-breaking Naruto fic! Sniff sniff... Poor old Rin! Did she really die that way?
ga-mei chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
OMG you made me cry. But it was good and sweet.
Chloe chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
i actually really liked this, i never knew Rin died that way. if she really did die that way i mean.
ShadowOfAShinobi chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
WAHAHAHAHAHA! *SNIFF, SNIFF*. THAT WAS SO SAD AND SWEET! I loved it! Great job!
Profedericus chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
This story was really... AWESOME
Ami chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Adorable you're writing is very good and I enjoyed the story. keep it up!
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I liked it! _ I wish I could think of more to write, but since it's morning I can't think of anything, sadly. ( Sorry.
Lin chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Gah! Why did you have to kill Rin? Just as it was getting all nice and romantic...ah!

Anyway, nice sweet story. Don't think Kakashi is that OOC.