Reviews for Trying Tensions
kaliirose321 chapter 4 . 3/21
He should suffer a weenie bit more in my prespective in my own opinion. Though what Kel did, that was quite cruel. Great idea!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
love it!
Aria657 chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Never mess with a pregnant lady!
samoangirl100 chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
O YOU GO GURL! NEVA MESS WIT A GURL EXPESSIONLY A PREGNANT 1. LOLZ! I LOVE DA STORY. KEEP UP DA WORK _
Missjulia.Miriam chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I know how much he hates that, and it's really funny. Good job.
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
nahh. the punishment was gai

something funny would be god

emily

keep writing,

Stargirl844
DomLuver chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
oh

i love raouls punishment!

so funny!

ahahahahahahaha...mathmaking mothers...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Madame Degrassi 2.0 chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
awesome fic poor raoul lol

amber
Bradhadair fire starter chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
really nice punsihment! is this the end?

charliex
Lady Leopard chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
are you done with it. Please say your not, because I really like it
alynawatlovers chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Poor Raoul. I kind of agree with him with the jousting and all, but the other things... well, that's just taking it too far.
BlackCat chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
OMFG! that was hilarious! I just read all the chapters and I could hardly stop cracking up. this story is awesome. Keep up the good work writing funny chapters to entertain me in my boredom. Love it.
oirishgoddess chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
oh POOR RAOUL! thats like the chamber of ordeal all over for him, isnt it? if i was him (and im not far off the whole 'i-hate-going-to-balls-thing, except of course, its not balls...and well, you get the picture) that would be a slow and painful death. but i do hope that poor kel gets a bit happier in herself-dom certainly is getting the short end of the stick! lol. she IS having a baby though...soo, i guess we can forgive her. brilliant fic, too. great writing! :)
ariannaelizabeth chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
your story is awesome!

Raoul's punishment was perfect.