Reviews for The Way
frogflute2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I like it. I dont care where the virus went and as for Logan walking again, at the end of the show he was walking again and didn't need to exo anymore.
Shal35 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Hey who cares about the virus and how he can walk again! It was meant to be short and sweet- and it was. Looking forward to longer ones in the end!
anna87 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I don't review very often but I have to thank you for this story, it's a well needed breath of air amongst all the MA write as many ML fics as you can because you will always have at least one reader!

ML 4ever

great story by the way
idlehands452 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
great piece of fluff. i enjoyed it.
Mari83 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
We seemed to have some kind of miscommunication if my ‘I REALLY like it’ came across as only a simple ‘okay’. But apart from that: Such a sweet, romantic, love-against-all-odds /despite-whatever-everybody-says glimpse into their future without the stupid virus. Makes me hapy.

"If Terminal City is an office, Logan Cale is the water cooler gossip. He isn’t one of them, like the transgenics, which was pretty much the main reason he’s so talked about. And different as he is from all of them, he still the one Max had chosen."

I love the introduction, especially the first sentence, funny and very poignant for the situation at Terminal city.

"They tell her he probably was more interested in saving the world anyway. That Logan would get too obsessed with his various missions and that she may end up getting her heart broken. Those who had once been burnt by past flames tell her that it isn’t worth it. Love doesn’t last."

I really like the disillusionment behind their reasoning.

Great structure with first letting the various persons around point out what speaks against Logan and then to have Max’s reason.

"Kendra constantly asks her why she was limiting herself to one guy when she can virtually have anyone else she wanted to."

"Sketchy still can’t see what Logan has that he doesn’t."

So made me laugh:-) And apart from they’re really fitting one-sentence characterization.

"Original Cindy... just as long as Logan doesn’t break her heart, she’s happy for them. She’d been there with them from the beginning, after all."

Ah, OC-wiseness…:-)

"even if she never says the words out loud in public (but he has, on several embarrassing occasions)."

Would be interesting to see:-)

Love all the little nonverbal declaration-of-love things and moments. My two favourites:

“It was in the way he pulls up the blanket for her as she shivers from the cold at night.”

“ She knows it from the way he ends most of his calls with “Be careful!” no matter how many times she tells him she always will be.”

"She can tell from card which mysteriously appears in Terminal City every Valentines’ Day, addressed to her, with nothing but a case of motor oil attached to it instead of the customary red roses."

Ha, who knows, could be Eric… :-)
lisa316 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Well, whoever it was that told you to tackle your 3AM creativity instead of wasting time sending IMs about which Supernatural boy is hotter and how good Pushing Daisies is should get a fangirl medal or something, because this is great!

I love the whole mood. The opening lines are perfect. I can't decide if I like the part about Alec or Sketchy better; both are very funny and accurate. The water cooler analogy is great.

Very sweet, very romantic without being too sappy, I love it.
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007