Reviews for Banish the Ghosts
FadedZane chapter 2 . 8/23
Plz continued this!
Chris chapter 2 . 6/1
Yep, I am definitely into this now
Chris chapter 1 . 6/1
I like how you are introducing Batman. Seems like something I can really get into
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
This is beautfifully written and well paced. Seldom do author's succeed with capturing the depth and the weight of what it means to be Batman, of what it means to be Bruce Wayne, the one who survived. You did it. I hoped to see Diana's feelings being explored in depth as well, but I assume that will be for future chapters, and I therefore shall keep my peace and wait for them. (I did, however, very much enjoy how you described Diana's loging to just bury herself in her bed and go back to sleep. Something I can sympathise with wholeheartedly. Who doesn't to be honest?)
Sammyyeah123 chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
Great start to what could be a great story. I understand that it probably won't happen (due to the updating schedule he/she has had for their reasons) but another chapter or 2 or however many it'll take to finish this story would be greatly appreciated! It's interesting and I'd like to know more about it.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
Is this the end of the thread? I don't know why, but it just doesn't feel like a suitable ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Very good story! I would tell you to continue it, but it hasn't been worked on in seven YEARS.
Brian chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
I love the POV! And the nightmares being the reason he's a night owl. I like the spin you've put on this. Very creative.
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
I really should say shame on you .Didn't I . Because this beautiful story has just only two chapters ? But on the other hand I understand . Inspiration is like the wind ,it comes and go only when it wants to . Anyway I just want to say that I really like the way you're turning this story and I hope really hard that ,1 you're not going to abandon it (and don't you dare ,cause I will send Diana an anonymous letter and let her kick your ass .Hihihi)And 2 that I will see more chapters in the future and not wait for another x years , hopefully .Cause you've impressed me and I want to see more and how deep you're going to dig . So until next time take care and see you soon .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Awesome for a first chapter.I means it.I was close to tears . And I welcome the darker tone cause you can't talk about Bruce without it .And I like the way you write about him .I feel his pain because some echoes mine .
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
I'm guessing that they have slept together. Update soon
Judy chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Omg! I just want to smack Batman. I think Diana needs to just be a little forceful and kiss him make him feel that love and passion she has for him. Maybe that way he'll get hooked and not want to let go. I hope you keep updating because I will be waiting.
macarena chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
thank God you came back ! Amazing chapter , but Bruce you are a stupid :P Please go back to your others histories :)
DaisyJane chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
Glad to see you back. I can't wait to read more of your new take on this story. I hope you post some of the rewrites of the chapters that you took down as I enjoyed them very much the first time. Any way you do such a good job of showing the very human emotions that both Bruce and Diana are feeling.
CrazyPhenom chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
I think this was the very first piece of BMWW fanfic I've ever read, back in late 07 or early 08. I'm not 100% sure, but it really feels like it. Damn.