Reviews for High Stakes
NotANosebleed chapter 7 . 8/11
OMG...that was so freaking hot! I love it so much! like ! that was honestly so, so, so, so, SOOOOOO very nice and hot! I love dat smut girl!

Hope you'll update soon. Like, really soon.
alittleparty chapter 7 . 7/31
I keep coming back to this story all the time, it's in my favourite three in all that I've read (which is a lot :v). It's extremely well-written, which is rare nowadays. That's why I'm always sad that there isn't more :(
Nevertheless I am really thankfull that you started it and that I was able to read it :D I adore you portrait of their personalities and how you managed to make the story witty and hot at the same time :D great job!
lom1234iu0 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
D: ...- my face when i realised that this probably wont continue! DAMN! it's sooo good! You're such a talented writer, but you've only written 2 stories! Have you lost interest? I sure hope not! Please finish this if you can! :3
Lady Spain chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
I love your story please updatee
120991ln chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Reya Knight chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
I like this. You managed to portray what they were feeling so thoroughly it had me squirming. For serious, I couldn't stay still.

The ending was kinda too open for me, but you've left enough clues for readers to comfortably reach their own conclusions about it so it all good, me thinks.

Much wuv
beingzen chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
this ff is so intense I could barely take my eyes off of it until i read it till the end.

real good!
charlieslion chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
I love how this story is full of sexual tension, lol. This is really well-written.
yaoi2010 chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
The HOTTEST thing I've ever read! I really love how you portray everyone in this fic! You're really talented!

winterkaguya chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Wow...that was simply...mindblowing? Hehehehe...I guess by now Naruto wouldn't have to worry dying by masturbation, eh? *laughs*

Nice one, very erotic and love how they play dirty against one another...

I also like the part where there was a brief flashback when Naruto was a child and his first encounter with Kakashi, and I think Naruto thinks Iruka as his mother? Hehehee...nice family going on there...

Anyways, update soon ya!
KittyBlue chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Wow.. This chapter was... No. This story is al so amazing. Hot all over the place. Particulary liked:

"Naruto stared at temptation." Hm! Because Sasuke IS temptation! :D

Update soon pleasee!
Lleory chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
Amazing story!

Boys are so hot and fun!

Are you going to continue this story or not?
blissbubbles chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
wow, i'm totally hooked. haha. this fic is awesome. X3

hope you're not abandoning this one. it's really a great fic. and you stopped with such a cliffhanger, too! haha. XD
oio chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I love it :)

It's all so vivid and beautifully described. I can actually feel the tension between Naruto and Sasuke and it is amazing.

I've read the next chapter on your LJ. Chapter nine soon, maybe? I hope so, this is one of my very favourite fanfics
daydream32 chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
"He was stuck in a small boat with two oversexed, overly competitive, proud idiots who were so hell bent on being right and being the best that they had reverted to acting like twelve year olds when they weren’t doing their bizarre flirting/insulting mating ritual."

This has to be the best line in Fanfiction history seriously XD i just love it, poor poor Kakashi. I love this fanfic, it's just epic