Reviews for Flowers and Renaissance Speak
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
aw..yay! so cute. i love reading missing scenes and whatnot, and this is definately a keeper in that department! ]
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aw, the pretty bouquet that reminds her of him...so sweet. I love that whole passage: starting at the beginning of the third paragraph. The girly smitten behavior is just so cute! Love Luke's mini-rant on the way she answers her phone. Poor technologically hopeless Luke...Flower virgin! Ha! That phrase will be forever burned in my brain...don't know why because it probably wouldn't be that funny to anyone else, but it struck me. And the perfect ending! Adorable...
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Haha, very cute! loved the part about putting the phone on speaker! keep up the good work!
gilmoreintraining chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
that was a cute chapter i kind of hope you add more
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
That made me smile, Java. Nice job!
Copop chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Loved it :D

Just so Lorelai and Luke.

I cracked up about the de flowering thing :D Great word game :D

Thanks for writing :)
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Aw, Java this was adorable. I loved it completely. It was like a missing scene taken right out of GG and put into words. It was so random, but it fit so well. Great job!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
aaw that was soo cute i loved it...they didn't really give us too much on the very very beginning of the relationship on the show...it fit perfectly
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Cute. Smitten Lorelai is great. Heehee. Good job, Java!
penguinopus chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Too bad this is a one-shot. A series of phone conversations would be fun.
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
that was a mean ending...and why end it there? you so could have made this a chapter story...i hope you change your mind about the oneshot thing
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
good story

please update these stories The Danes Family Album,,No Place Like Home, Puzzle Pieces, Daddy's Little Princess please i miss them so much.
midwoodbklyn chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
that was really cute, lorelai should spring up to maine to see him. update soon :)