Reviews for Blue Sun Down, a FireflySW Crossover
TheWolfMutt chapter 28 . 4/22
I am not usually one to like dramas, and to be honest there were times I almost stopped reading this story. In the end I am glad I didn't. It is a good story and I wish to thank you for sharing it with us.
Ranglar chapter 28 . 2/11
Loved the story. I've loved all of your Star Wars crossovers, so I'm glad to see you're writing another one.
Ranglar chapter 17 . 2/11
Loving it so far. Book's back story makes more sense than the one revealed in the comics. Just a little sad that you spelt Londinium wrong.
bighairydude chapter 28 . 11/12/2014
Just wanted to say thanks for a great read. I really enjoyed the story and the cross. Thanks again.
SusanMarieS chapter 28 . 10/13/2014
I love how very creatively unique this story is. I of course was hoping for a river/jayne story, but I understand the line you took. Found this story in a list of favorites from a harry potter writer. I haven't read a SW one before this one. I love how you were able to combine them. Thank you.
Captain Yaple chapter 27 . 6/10/2014
Okay, I've finally made an account on here, so I can finally review this awesome piece of work you've given us.
the story itself, I can only say, holy shit. I was captivated mainly due to my love of sci-fi and you did an amazing job of filling in the blanks of what went on in the alliance (e.g., the electrofencing around the Tam estate, the inner workings of the academy, the detail skyplex (who would've thought of white noise generators?)). All of that was amazing, and I also especially enjoyed the correlation you made between both universes. The true test of writing crossovers is how well the two universes are made to correlate.

The one problem I did have with the story was that I felt the ending was a bit incomplete. You wrap up the story nicely, but you sort of gloss over the fate of the rest of the crew. I like the reunion of River and Vos, and the fulfilling of River's premonition of Mal and Inara living on a planet of waterfalls or some shit (totally guessed Naboo when I saw that), but that's pretty much it, apart from Jayne getting shot and Zoe and Wash retiring.
What about Simon and Kaylee? What about Alphoebai (or however you spell it)? I know you may not have exactly been swimming in the sea of opportunity, but you could've made the death of Jayne more clear and the fates of the other three made evident, because that's the only thing I really had a problem with.
Other than that, this fanfiction is one of my ultimate favorites, and you seem to be one hell of a writer (someone I aspire to be). Happy writing, and be sure to check out my stories so I can be steered right as well.
Thanks for the awesome story! I look forward to more!
CommChatter chapter 28 . 5/27/2014
Wow. I loved how you blended two very different space civilizations. Great job.
Valiar Marcus chapter 28 . 4/9/2014
I just spent the past 2 weeks reading most of your stories. This has been my favorite one. Your writing style is great. I really enjoy reading it. Thank You.
Bondubras of Devoncroix chapter 28 . 1/23/2014
This was a fantastic story. The detailed descriptions that you had allowed me to visualize the scenery, a very difficult feat.
The way you handled having the Firefly 'verse as part of the Star Wars 'verse also made sense.
Overall, this story is among the higher-quality stories I've read.
Looking forward to more.
-Maelstrom
TheBleachDoctor chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
I was stunned by this quality crossover.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
That's no Reaver: It's the Yuuzhan Vong!

Interesting story. I love how you weave together several different parts of the Star Wars Expanded Universe into Firefly. Can't wait to see where this goes, and who else shows up. A certain other Hand, perhaps? Or maybe Talon Karrde? That would be cool.
bourbon92 chapter 28 . 5/6/2013
I just finished this story after a marathon of reading and I have to say I'm sad that it ended, but wow what a ride! This has been one of the most enjoyable crossovers I have ever read. You have somehow seemlessly stitched together the firefly and Star Wars universes into a completely believable tale that I can believe could have happened in either universe. I can not believe that it took me this long to come across this story. I'm now off to check out some of your other works.
Writer of Aenen chapter 28 . 4/5/2013
Okay, so I was only trolling for Firefly crossovers (and by trolling, I mean looking, not being a troll) when I found this, and I was so excited that it was long and finished that I started it.
And then I got hooked. It wasn't so much the story that hooked me, though that was well-developed, well-reasoned, and well-told. It was the fact that you write well. Your layout and structure are so refreshingly accurate, appropriate, and correct that I was thoroughly engrossed by the end of the first chapter. Kudos to you for turning out such an entertaining story, and doing it with correct English! And thank you, for the entertainment factor, as well.
Soki711 chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
I think why your not getting many review is that the Jedi comes off as a character that is too true to form in such as a Jedi Master he isn't young and his character is powerful but boring. If it would have been Luke Skywalker everyone knows his story and can identify. Also Mel and the crew are just ordinary people and the Jedi Master is a God. Almost like any crew could have found him and assist.
Talon5Krrde chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
I really like the story. And I love how you did Mara's back story.

I just find it a shame that you did not let Mara know. Maybe there was a data chip or something...

I mean brothers and sisters? Jedi?