Reviews for Deny and Deny Until You Die
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 4/2
Wow...just wow.
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
ahahahh this made me laugh. I loe how Orihime helps Grimmjow by providing another fact and the end with Grimmjow sayin' they should bang
Curiosity Killed Kristy chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
omg! this is so funny and so true! XD great one shot!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Haha, how cute! I love how everyone else agrees with Grimmjow. Loved the ending, almost feel bad for Ichi.
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
*laughs her ass off* XDD Scary delusion,scary, or maybe Grimmy just wants ta' be loved by his sweet berry so much he can't help himself, *cracks up* though... you gotta admit the chemistry between them and truth behind those words, lol

Brilliant!
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I was giggling all through this. you're wonderful.
Ealdwic chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I laughed all the damn way through this GLORIOUS PIECE OF WRITING. AHAHA. I'm so in love with your writing. XD Jeez. This was just the perfect way to begin my day. 3
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Grimmjows logic is a WIN! (o)b
grimmich chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
wow that was good! too bad it wasn't a wee bit longer.
Saere chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This gave me the best laugh I've had all week. Thanks for writing! :D
mama-Ichigo chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
haha he got caught!
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
hahahahahahaha!

poor ichigo!

humiliated n embarrassed in front of his friends!

im with ichigo. i cnt comprehend grimmjow's logic as well! XD
Kirtash8 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
XDXDXD so funny!XD Ichigo, don't try to deny it more XD Poor guy, they love to tease him a lot, ne?I relly like your fic!I hope there'll be a continuation, but the last sentence makes understand all XDXD I really like it, I hope you'll continue writing!BYE!
Laesneniel chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
That was very funny. Grimmjow's reasoning was what I was thinking while reading the manga and watching the anime. That's called wishful thinking from a GrimmIchi fangirl.:P I hope Grimmy's alive though.
Lireach chapter 1 . 11/7/2008