Reviews for Not Nearly Enough
Courageflame chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Yeah, you're totally right on the fact that Robin thought he should be worth more, because in one episode (it was either Sheriff Got Your Tongue or Get Carter!) he seemed upset that he wasn't worth more than a certain amount of money.
sighjustdeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I'll pay five thousand pounds if someone brings me Robin Hood. And Djaq. And Will XD
Raptor-Elephant chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Now this I can realy REALLY see happening! That was so spot on Robin that I must clap *claps*
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Stupid Sheriff!
medlilove chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Its so true, I wish i knew how much 500 pounds would be worth these days
scorpiagirl93 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007

I have to say, that made me laugh, a lot! I was expecting it to be something really serious, and then...

But I totally agree, Robin and his massive ego would definitely want more than that!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
ONLY 500 POUNDS? He thinks soo little of Robin? that has to least hurt his ego...
Chuckney chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Yes! I saw that little smirk of annoyance of his, the lovable egoistical twit of our hearts.

NIce work.

Love, Pig. :)
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
HA! And yea, I expected something like that.

1.) Because of last Saturday's episode.

2.) It is kinda a typical RH thing. I was watching 'Prince Of Thieves' earlier, and when I started reading this, my mind flew back to the movie almost instantly.

I loved it! And 500 pounds, serioulsy it is not enough to satisfy!
lekopoet chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
oh, it annoyed him, but also amused him I think. He knows very few people are going to try and get him for that amount. It makes me wonder why the Sheriff offered that little. I mean, he can always offer more and then if Hood is caught, weasel his way out of paying it as he is so good at doing. Thanks for the great story

Stripysockz chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Lol, I think you're absolutely right about Robin's thoughts on the bounty! You also managed to put a little bit of character development in there, which was nice. And of course, Sheriff bashing - you gotta love Sheriff bashing! Great job as always, update soon!
jeps chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
very amusing! having watched the episode in question i can imagine Robin as'he nearly whined', he did look rather put out when Carter mentioned the amount of the bounty on his lovely head!

keep writing stories like this and i'll keep reading.
RixxiSpooks chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Haha! That made me laugh! You know, I have read all your Robin Hood stories and although I havent actually reviewed them all I think they are all fantastic! The humour is great and I loved the one where they all get drunk! It makes me laugh! And the one with the different perspectives. I know you were asking for ideas and I was wondering whether you would do one revolving around or including Harry Lloyd (Will's) abnormally long legs! They are like grasshopper legs if you see them on an interview on Youtube!

Anyway, keep up the writing! You do the gang so well and I love the character of Morgan! She's funny!
reflect.clouds chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
INCREDIBLY funny. I really wasn't expecting that. What a very 'Robin' thing to say. :)

More soon!

Gewher chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
hahaha! I know! He seemed so annoyed that he wasn't worth more than that! It was a good moment. Love this!