Reviews for A Nightmare before Christmas
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
Certainly didn’t expect something like this among everything. It was a fun story, though some parts made me feel guilty for laughing, such as what Kasy found in her mothers’ bedroom. U

Also very romantic, specially ‘round the last part. Just out of curiosity, is there something in Judaism as a rule against Christmas Trees? Just wondering since Shego’s complain seemed kinda weird to me.

Oh, and I keep forgetting to mention her in the reviews, but the more I hear ‘bout Helen, the more I like her. Interesting how only Sheki can talk with her, and maybe Bego, apparently.

So, enjoyed as usual. It was just a bit crazy for me, I guess. U

Yours, “Ready to Photograph Lesbians” Alexander/Alexlayer.

Bye-bye!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
there are three ladies in your bedroom, and they're naked. Priceless. Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Great work.
ginna5683 chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
ok so yeah if i was kim or shego and there were people in my bed doing god only knows what i would have killed them and hid them in the basement that goes to other places...thats just sick and wrong. lol. but it was so freakin funny. and that was a great way to get a distraction. i loved it!
Wispr chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
Cute... so very cute!

Wispr chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Damn that was sweet of Ron.

Wispr chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
Really loving all of this chaos... good writing, the story is flowing very well.

Wispr chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
LOL... lave that last sentence!

Wispr chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
It's a rumbling that I hear. I really do enjoy the looks into religion and race issues that your stories have. Adds so much depth to them

Wispr chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Yes I do believe there's a disaster I do perceive!

Joe Stoppinghem chapter 6 . 12/31/2007
Fun story for the holidays.

Another contender for the December Challenge.

Thanks
Etherelemental chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
That was amusing. Although, I certainly would likely find a corner out of the way to hole up in if I ever found myself in something like that. But anyway, I was entertained especially towards the beginning. When Kim went and agreed to the party and only let Shego know about it after she noticed the tree was up. _ But, I'm kinda wondering if you plan on putting out how the next year goes or if you'll just let it be that it was as planned then, rather than this time when everyone got invited. Anyway, thanks for posting all this. I really quite enjoyed it. _
shinneodeus chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
So Shego being the intolerant one. For being a lawyer,excriminal and lesbian she really is too strict about the Tree thing.I am very doubtful that aside from a few extremist jewish followers that a Xmas tree would be a big deal.

What a wild night. Kim and Shego having time for some action,to having some people getting lucky in their bedroom, Bonnie getting proposals by lesbians to the Announcement of "marriage" to have the lesbians out of her no more parties like that ofr the house.

Read you later!
A Markov chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
It's official! *woots* (I wonder if the Humbug would clip for royalties if I let out a Manly Squee?)

Engaged... Enraged... Same thing.

Really don't have anything constructive or interesting to say, I'm just doing a happy dance.

Alex.