Reviews for At The End of Our World
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Very nice.
songs chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
amazing one shot, as per usual (:

also, i kinda had a mini heart attack

when i saw you updated your profile aha.

hopefully i'll read more from you soon? (:
Viridian Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Well written. Some sentences are poignant, some are amusing and some are downright genius, such as 9 and 45. All of them are virtually in character too, which is very good. I like how you were able to incorporate introspective elements into your sentence given their brevity.

I am not sure why I am saying this, but I am your classmate from Dr. Amparado's Biology class. I sit a row behind you and seeing how you always write (type is more like it) and draw, you struck me as a person who's likely to have an FFN or DA account. It may sound freaky, but I can assure you that I am sane at the least.
Amaryne chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This is so cute. I really liked it :)
Si-Sidera chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
AH!Excellent, very creative, i like how you made some of them humorous, some not. :)
Lebrezie chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
this is very wonderful.

i loved them all, very much.

and now i feel like writing, you might have just inspired me to write another chapter to my story.

yea you!

{cause i really need to get to writing} tehe.
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aw, that was wonderful. :)
Chibi-Heartless chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Wow, that was just...wow o_o.

Those were great sentences, and I loved them all x3
lea26karla chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This was plain "wow".

They were all wonderful; some funny, some serious, some deep, some shallow, really nice balance you had in the 50 sentences. And, in my most honest opinion, I thought you brought out Roxas' and Namine's characters well. Great job. :)

I simply must say that I love "#44 - Wall" most. :)
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
wow, great job!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
:D That was cute, wonderful and angsty at the same time! I lurved eet!
Pseudonym P chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Love it.
Childhood Aspirations chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
That was amazing... I don't think I'd be able to come up with such hilarious sentences for totally random words like that...

I love it when you post KH stuff!

-C.A.
Lucere chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
#24 - Now

"Now he looks at her, now he notices, now when she's auburn-haired and when he's the Keyblade Master who saved the world."

This is devastatingly beautiful. I thought immediately of the last gaze they shared together. Too late, is what this line speaks to me-and this is piercing because this is the present, the "now," and already they have to let go.
jiv3y chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
"Demyx beams at the both of them, a plate with a perfectly square cake on it balanced on his hands, while Zexion boredly greets them "Happy First Unbirthday.""

That's my favorite.