Reviews for A Remnant's Love
heredia chapter 2 . 4/19
its stupid - why he would fall for yuffi instead of someone who would understand him
It's been almost three years, you promised you wouldn't abandon us, sigh :(
Guest chapter 17 . 1/19/2014
Please update!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Where's the update? I love this
VirogenicFrenzy chapter 17 . 4/3/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! the pairing isn't something you would expect but it's working out so well!

This is being added to my favorites. (:
Guest chapter 17 . 3/29/2012
aj chapter 17 . 3/27/2012
hi...umm i jst wanna say that..this story is awesome nd y did u took so long to update another one...nvr mind but i was really waitin for another chaptr so thankies a lotte hehe
pangpond chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
Oww..I miss you so much and finally you update again! w

Kadaj in this chapter is so creepy! he though he become a god but..his behaviour is near the real monster,he call Yazoo&Loz brother but he treat them like slave *sigh* poor poor Yazoo&Loz

Why Loz & Yazoo fear Kadaj so much?,I know that Kadaj is the most cruel in the gang but that's not the point...and wanna give Loz a big hug! for cheer Yazoo for his love lol such a big heart's Loz,hey!..this made me think Kadaj is the one in this story that doesn't has a heart..he know only rage and cruel thing,his happiness is make the othe suffer,oww..the real heartless guy he is~

okay! can't guess what will happen next? update soon please~ _
SaintsFan1 chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
long time no see. The wait was so long I almsot thought you had given up on this story. I'm glad to see you haven't. It was a good update too. A few twists that I didn't see coming which always makes for a good chapter. And Loz at the end was great. I like how he told Yazoo to go see Yuffie. Anyway great chapter and I hope you update again SOON!
Kyu-Momo chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
Interesting idea. :)

good job.
pumpkins11 chapter 15 . 10/20/2010
Just found this story, I was so happy cause it is about my favorite smexy remnant "YAZOO" and you captured his personality perfectaly. Yay! I love his fight scenes with Kadaj I could totaly see it in my head. Don't have anything to complain about except that I want an update. Please hurry, I'm having withdraws already.
x.Yaxoo.x chapter 15 . 9/16/2010
Awesome storyline, growing more epic towards the 'end'...but it is misssing just that...The end! I was kinda edgy about the story to begin with, but then as I read on I kinda got enveloped into it's chapters. I can't believe you never got around to writing more...If you ever get the opportunity, please carry on with this one as it's one of my favotites...Ever.

P.s. Nice work on Yaz and Loz, exactly how me and my friend use them when RP'ing. -He grinned softly, his feline eyes browsing the pages of 4ever's story.-
Angelwithbadluck chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
i gotta say cool action

so whats the new plan?

btw its lenne here
Everenth chapter 15 . 6/25/2010
Hello. I stumbled across this pairing a few years ago when I was bored and wanted new character pairings. I have to say I really love this pairing as much as I love Yuffentine. Your story is brilliantly genius; it got me hooked more into Yazfie. xD

Have a great summer, and hope you can update soon.
shinobinaraku chapter 15 . 6/5/2010
I'm so sorry I just got to review now! I was on vacation, hehe. -huggles-

Aww...No Yazoo in this one. But it's okay! There will be more chappies up soon, right? RIGHT? jkjkjk But yes, Yazoo might get the urge to shoot you if you don't update soon. :)

I love this chapter. Well actually, I love all of the chapters, but this one I like because it portrays Cloud as someone who is human and not entirely infallible.

GREAT JOB! Update soon!