Reviews for Empathy
midnight1906 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Hello? Please tell me your still alive...
midnight1906 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Please continue this story... I really like it!
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow! Awesome idea! I totally understand now why this has so many reviews for just three chapters! I always liked Hakuba's character, even if we just see tiny bits of him here and there - the whole standoffish thing is a bit refreshing next to all the other 'boy detectives' in the series. (Though I admit to being horrified at how badly his catchphrase is often translated. "How come you did that?" seriously?) Anyway, love this first chapter. The way you present and introduce the situation is incredible, your writing style is perfect for this, and the characters all seem IC and wonderfully multi-layered. Great job!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
continue if you can
Hattori Sei chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Hmm...Sagu-kun as an empath...interesting. Poor Shin'ichi, revealing himself like that. And oh dear, when Heiji comes into this (if he does) fit is going to hit the shan! Can't wait to see what happens next!
idia199 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I really like this story and how you portray Saguru. His communication and interaction with the other characters was great too. Having Conan in the story was good too, I like how you made Saguru find out about him. It would be nice if there were more chapters :)
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Hakuba's blind, that next thing I know, he's an empath. Amazing, how people write interesting what-if situations with him. XD
ArabianNinja chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
I sooooooooooooooo love this story! Conan and Saguru make super friends

Please go on soon with the story because it would be a real waste if not :-)
ArabianNinja chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Awesome idea, awesome story! Gotta read the other chapters now :)
Aniki-xvi chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Hmmm... Are you dead? I've read the story several times now and i still like it! I just wanted to check if you were still alive or not.. Or did you abonden the story?
amillionvoices chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Hm, that's a new take on Hakuba's personality...I've never really thought of him being an empath...

I like it!xD It would be awesome if you expanded it!
SageofAges729 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Oh, an almost-plot! Here's to hoping it'll evolve into a full one! I look forward to reading to more, because the idea of Hakuba having empathy is quite interesting. Keep up the good work!
Ceirwy chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
You're pretty good at crawlign around Hakuba's headspace. I'm enjoying the way you write him and how him carefully weighs his interactions with the people around him. Looking forward to more
Sanjuno Shori Niko chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Congrats on your almost plot! I look forward to seeing where you plan on taking this fic. _
inkdotblot chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Ooh, even though there isn't a plot, putting Hakuba and Conan together is interesting! There just aren't that many fanfics that have them become friends, so thank you very much for this!

The middle part about school was really good too. It's normal, and not normal at the same time.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »