Reviews for Empathy
Alyssa chapter 3 . 7/3
Ahhhhh this is so good! Hakuba can be interpreted in so many different ways, and I enjoy reading your version. Thank you for writing this! I don't have an account so I'll see if you want to use any of my few, terrible ideas this way. Introducing Hattori in a big way would be cool, mainly because he is the most likely to touch Hakuba on purpose; whether with a hand shake, a clap on the shoulder, or a punch to the arm. Kuroba is obviously worried about Hakuba, and now that he knows something is wrong he'll be more likely to look for reasons why and eventually confront him about it. Kudo might not know a lot about Hakuba but he also might be concerned over time if things ever get worse for Hakuba. Not sure if these ideas will help or not, or if you'll even read this, but thank you again for writing this!
midnight1906 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Hello? Please tell me your still alive...
midnight1906 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Please continue this story... I really like it!
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow! Awesome idea! I totally understand now why this has so many reviews for just three chapters! I always liked Hakuba's character, even if we just see tiny bits of him here and there - the whole standoffish thing is a bit refreshing next to all the other 'boy detectives' in the series. (Though I admit to being horrified at how badly his catchphrase is often translated. "How come you did that?" seriously?) Anyway, love this first chapter. The way you present and introduce the situation is incredible, your writing style is perfect for this, and the characters all seem IC and wonderfully multi-layered. Great job!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
continue if you can
Hattori Sei chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Hmm...Sagu-kun as an empath...interesting. Poor Shin'ichi, revealing himself like that. And oh dear, when Heiji comes into this (if he does) fit is going to hit the shan! Can't wait to see what happens next!
idia199 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I really like this story and how you portray Saguru. His communication and interaction with the other characters was great too. Having Conan in the story was good too, I like how you made Saguru find out about him. It would be nice if there were more chapters :)
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Hakuba's blind, that next thing I know, he's an empath. Amazing, how people write interesting what-if situations with him. XD
ArabianNinja chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
I sooooooooooooooo love this story! Conan and Saguru make super friends

Please go on soon with the story because it would be a real waste if not :-)
ArabianNinja chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Awesome idea, awesome story! Gotta read the other chapters now :)
Aniki-xvi chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Hmmm... Are you dead? I've read the story several times now and i still like it! I just wanted to check if you were still alive or not.. Or did you abonden the story?
amillionvoices chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Hm, that's a new take on Hakuba's personality...I've never really thought of him being an empath...

I like it!xD It would be awesome if you expanded it!
SageofAges729 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Oh, an almost-plot! Here's to hoping it'll evolve into a full one! I look forward to reading to more, because the idea of Hakuba having empathy is quite interesting. Keep up the good work!
Ceirwy chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
You're pretty good at crawlign around Hakuba's headspace. I'm enjoying the way you write him and how him carefully weighs his interactions with the people around him. Looking forward to more
Sanjuno Shori Niko chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Congrats on your almost plot! I look forward to seeing where you plan on taking this fic. _
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »