Reviews for Christmas in Sherwood
Raptor-Elephant chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
Morgans present to Much was definitly the best. Much is one of my faverate characters, and he rarely seems to get aprichiated, so thats always good. Loved the present to the sheriff as well D
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
I am now happy and jolly again thanks to this! M SO HAPY! Loved the Sheriffs antics as usual and the outlaws made me laugh to the point of choking. Merry Christmas to you (despite it being november, just a spur of the moment thing!)

The Merry Spirit
readeradv chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
The mistletoe tradition dates back to the second century B.C. The Church banned the use of mistletoe in the fourth century, and replaced it with holly to symbolize Christ's crown of thorns and his blood.

St. Nick was born early in the fourth century A.D. He actually attended the Council of Nicaea in 325 A.D. The original tradition was that he brought presents on his Christian feast day, December sixth. During the Protestant Reformation, this was banished from most European countries. The Brittish replaced him with Father Christmas, and the French replaced him with Papa Noël. Neither was known as a lavish gift-giver to children.

Now that I'm done with the history lecture, I would like to comment on the stories.

DO ANOTHER! And do a Halloween one. And an Easter one.

They were great! I like drunk Allan, the outlaws giving the Sheriff Morgan's kin for Christmas, and Morgan-in-dress, and Allan and Hollis's reaction to Morgan-in-dress!
readeradv chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
We are NOT!
Beauty11 chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
ImagingThings chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
Good idea to have Will and Morgan work together on a knife! And Allan and Hollis' truce...
ImagingThings chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
Who cares about the anachronistic stuff? Not as the show's acurate anyway...

So... this story takes place before the events in "Prove me wrong!"?
ImagingThings chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Aww... Morgan's helping Much and Eve to see each other again!
Soapy-Liedown chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
I loved that chapter, the sheriffs present was funny!

scorpiagirl93 chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
Lmao! The last bit was so funny, especially the letter!

And I thought the present giving was really sweet. D

Really enjoyed all of these stories, hope to read more from you soon!
Gwenyth Hunter chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
What a great present to your fans!

Seeing the outlaws reactions to Morgan in a dress was fantastic. And I loved the gift exchange.

And their gift to the sherrif! Heehee! During that whole scene I could just picture Guy standing there pinching the bridge of his nose while chanting under his breath "it's Christmas. It's Christmas."
gatewatcher chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
That was great. I loved the gift giving. They were all so thoughtfully planned. I also loved the squirrels!

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Here's to more Robin in the new year!
Gilari chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
I LOVE the Sherriff's present. It's so perfect, except for one thing... I thought Much cooked all the squirrels. LOL.

I guess I got my Morgan fix for the night, now I can go to bed and wait for Santa! (apparently you're never to old for that)

Cheers! Beth
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
I LOVED IT! The Squirells were my favorite!
Radar-rox chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
oh i should really be going to bed but if you insist..

'Much understood exactly why Hollis had bought Morgan that dress' haha

'wrapped in cloth and tied off with a bow. That much told the gang that Robin had gone to Marian for help' hahah!

aww bless robin and his naff knitting. aww and Much glaring at the others to shut them up,sweet

Hehe Will's got wood *sniggers childishly*

'She planted a quick kiss on his cheek in thanks.' SQUEE! -

hahahahahh squirrell attack!

haha i love the note

aw that was fantabulosa, wonderful, thank you for giving me Robin Hood christmas cheer over this past however longs its been! have a very Merry Christmas! x