Reviews for The Wedding
gryffindorgirl7 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
omg i read this late at night at a time when my parents would kill me if they found me on my computer and i had to try so hard not to laugh omg if u write more like this please update i love it
Fleur chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Superbien
Audrey.Hawkins chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
This is the greatest fanfic of TeddyxVicotire I have ever read. I mean you don't find these things everyday! This is very okay with the rating and it seemed like it was canon, I mean its wondrous! None of the characters were ooc and great work with all of them! Sincerely, I love it.

PS- Are you J.K.R the Queen herself?
Rachael chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Hey I don't wanna criticize but there was absolutely no build up here...you were simply giving out event anecdotes...I never got to experience that thrill of 'what comes next' in the story which if u try to work on will male u a killer writer :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
It's a cute story. I like the ending
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
funny really and the best i have ever up the good work
Stixer111 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I would love to see this made into a movie! :)
MoreThingsInHeavenAndEarth chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I don't think I could actually explain how MUCH I loved this! It made me laugh out loud and it was so well written... I just loved it loved it loved it!

Your characterisation was perfect. You have a real talent for comedy too :)

Keep Writing!

x
hudmelsonberry chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I loved it.

I thought it was hilarious... you portrayed the Weasley family to a T.

The only thing I noticed was that you called Victoire one of Harry's nephews not one of his nieces
LauraWalden chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
hysterical! Poor Harry. I loved all the side commentary and the RW/SM pairing!
weasley8 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh wow. That is the funniest wedding! That sound very much like a Greek Wedding!
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Very amusing! I could imagine everything happening D
amaXdear chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I loved this. :) It was hectic and the rambling style was really good. Yes, Weasley weddings can be insane...
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Very funny and cute!
DEACTIVEDUSER chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Hilarious! I LOL-ed so many times reading job! ;)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »